Changing Colour??

/ Changing Colour?? #1  

johnday

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC 35 had, now a TC35DA LS25 lawnmower
As retirement gets closer, I'm getting a little concerned with dealer service on my TC. There isn't a dealer I'm aware of within 100 miles of my garden spot upnorth. There is a JD dealer and an orange tractor dealer in Alpena, therefore thinking of going with one of them. My wife saw the orange tractor place, but she didn't know if it was Kubota, or Kiote. Anyone from that area, or able to recommend something to replace my 35DA? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Changing Colour?? #2  
John, you'd have to change your sig line, and then it would lose it's poetry...

But aren't all orange tractors the same? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You NEEDE a greene one!

/ Changing Colour??
Well, if I went green, I'd look like a giant Christmas tree running upnorth. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The only orange machines other than an old Allis, that I've been around were 'botas, and I liked them. I got to use 5030's, 5030 about a year ago for the better part of an afternoon. Really liked it, but would like to stay around 35-45 HP. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Changing Colour??
Ron; Looks pretty much like a toss up as far as distance goes to either of the Orange dealers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now if I could just make up my mind which one to visit first. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Changing Colour?? #7  
John heard through the grapevine that you might be jumping ship but hoped that it wasn't true.

But going from blue to green or orange, isn't that an awful BIG step? Good grief man, snap out of it before it's to late. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guess you do have to consider a dealer that's close enough to meet your needs near your garden spot though even if it might be a different color ....... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm sure that you'll get lots of good recommendations, somebodies always ready and willing to help here.

/ Changing Colour?? #8  
<font color="blue"> NH </font>
West Branch, Same dealer as <font color="orange"> Kubota </font>
You have a trailer. What's the problem? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Changing Colour?? #9  
Now I haven't had a NH for a few years, but I understand that they are priced rather high for the new ones. I guess you might find a bigger bang for your buck with a different color. You may lose some bragging rights, but can you live with that as long as you get a better tractor for less money?

/ Changing Colour?? #10  
You may want to check out the <font color="blue"> New Holland</font> Dealer in Alpena...

DON'S TRACTOR & EQUIPMENT SALES, INC.
2516 M-32 WEST
ALPENA, MI 49707

Don (no relation /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)