Purchase an FEL

/ Purchase an FEL #1  

Stoner

Bronze Member
How dificult is it to add a FEL after you purchase tractor? Is there some reason other than price to purchase a FEL at the time you purchase the tractor?

/ Purchase an FEL #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is there some reason other than price to purchase a FEL at the time you purchase the tractor? )</font>

It is an implement that is likely to be used from the day a tractor is delivered. Be sure to have chain hooks welded on so it can be used for lifting. And get a toothbar to improve the digging ability.

/ Purchase an FEL #3  
<font color="blue"> How dificult is it to add a FEL after you purchase tractor? </font>
Depends if the hydraulics are already in place. If they aren't, it's more difficult.

<font color="blue">Is there some reason other than price to purchase a FEL at the time you purchase the tractor? </font>
'Other than price'? What other reason could there be, except you have an immediate need to use it? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Purchase an FEL #4  
It should be cheaper to buy it when you first get tractor, you may have to pay shipping costs later on.

/ Purchase an FEL #5  
Buying it with the tractor is cheaper than later. If you do buy it later you will want to make sure you have the hydraulics for it. From what I found in my case the loader would have been around a $500 more to buy later. And I contemplated about it some and then just said to add it. Well I didn't think I ever needed it but I used it the day the tractor came home and have been using it since. Don't get one without the loader.

Just my opinion.

murph

/ Purchase an FEL #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Buying it with the tractor is cheaper than later. If you do buy it later you will want to make sure you have the hydraulics for it. From what I found in my case the loader would have been around a $500 more to buy later. And I contemplated about it some and then just said to add it. Well I didn't think I ever needed it but I used it the day the tractor came home and have been using it since. Don't get one without the loader.

Just my opinion.

murph )</font>
I FEEL the FEL should be part of the Deal.