Who makes Lenar tractors?

/ Who makes Lenar tractors? #1  

panthercoach

Anyone know who makes Lenar? Is it Chinese or Japanese? From all I've read, Chinese tractors make me nervous as to their dependability. If Lenar is Chinese, how does it compare to Jinma? I've read a lot of negatives about Jinma. Price seems to be the Chinese tractors only real positive. Am I right or wrong?

/ Who makes Lenar tractors? #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Lanar is verse 2 of the Jinma song. )</font>

Lenar is indeed a Chinese tractor. I've been lurking here a long time and there is a guy, I think his handle on TBN is Lenarguy who has one. You mihgt want to dig around, it seems like it is not one of the more reliable brands.

I was shopping about a year ago and bought a Rural King, whihc is also Chinese. Not great for fit and finish, but heavy and storng. I compared them to Kioti, whihc was really expensive, almost as much as Deere and more than Kubota. Kioti was definately not worth the money in my eyes, it was not the value that I saw in Mahindra. Kubota was much smoother than my Rural King, but my price was right. If you want low price, I'd start with Rural King but I'd also say they are rough around the edges. Mahindra impressed me a lot more than Kioti and it was a much better value. None were as nice as the JD and Kubota machines, the clutches were smooth, the controls moved much easier and felt liek they were gliding in their movements, but my tractor sits out in the fiedl and I couldn't justify spending the extra money for the refinements.