Off To the Sunbelt Ag Expo, Pics Anybody?

/ Off To the Sunbelt Ag Expo, Pics Anybody? #1  

gamble77

Veteran Member
Gentlemen,

Me and a few of my guys are heading off to the Sunbelt Ag Expo later tonight. I am taking a digitial camera and will take plenty of pics. I am going to get pics of all the "new & improved" models that I can (new Kubotas, new Farmtracs, etc.). If any of you know of any particular new model that is coming out that you would like to see pics of let me know and I will "add them to my list." Have a good day.

/ Off To the Sunbelt Ag Expo, Pics Anybody? #2  
Pics of Kubota 5040,6040,and 7040 to replace M4900,5700,6800.

It will be Feb/March '06 before it comes to NC.

Thanks

/ Off To the Sunbelt Ag Expo, Pics Anybody? #3  
I got back from the Expo last night around 9:00 PM. The weather was perfect, upper 60's with a slight breeze. Lots of tractors, implements and accessories to see. It is very hard to see everything in one day. All tractors brands were there. Of course the big 3 (JD,NH and Bota) all had 20 plus tractors. The second tier group also had a good showing (MF, AGCO, Kioti, Case, Cub Cadet) The newcomers were also well represented (Mahindra, Branson, Montana). The only downside to this type shopping is they will only tell you the MSRP.

I didn't see the new Kubota's mentioned. They could have been there but I didn't remember seeing them. I was disappointed that New Holland didn't have one of their new tracked skid steer's on display.

Since I got up at 5:30 AM to make the 3 hour drive it was a long day. But what beats looking at tractors all day. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Off To the Sunbelt Ag Expo, Pics Anybody?
Yeah, the new Kubotas were there. They show went well, great weather as mentioned. I will charge my camara tonight and hopefully have the pics ready for the weekend. Got all I could on my little digitial camera.