Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ?

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #31  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ( Does it really matter who sells most volume of equipment? )
I was just curious who claims to sell the most tractors....was there anything wrong with me asking the question ?? )</font>

tpost,
there is nothing wrong with wanting to know what propaganda they post as far as the numbers. It has been humored and discussed here many times.
The numbers mean nothing. They are only held to their own word as to the accuracy of those numbers.
Ford reports they outsell all other brands. I also notice more Fords holding up traffic, stopped on the side of the road etc. does that count for anything. NO. All the numbers mean is there's a good chance you weren't the only one to be stuck with a lemon when things start going to pieces.
It would probably take a subpoena to get true, accurate results of sales. Even then, it's only perjury if you can prove it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
tpost,
it's ok to be curious, but the answers to such a question can and should be taken with a teaspoon of sugar to make it easier to swallow. We are all here to learn and have questions answered. I was not trying to make fun of the question. Most, if not all of the information here is opinions.
Also, tpost don't feel like a whipping child just because everyone's opinion doesn't match your own.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #32  
I honestly dont know but some good friends of mine who recently toured England and France and is a huge huge JD fan said Massey ruled in these two countries about 15 to 1 is it true I dont know but they are honest people and were quite shocked at what they saw.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #33  
I don't know the statistics compared to other tractors but
deere sells more 5000 and 6000 series tractors in Europe than they sell here. They sell alot here so take that for what it's worth.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ...some good friends of mine who recently toured England and France and is a huge huge JD fan said Massey ruled in these two countries about 15 to 1 is it true...)</font>

tough451,
I would not doubt it. I believe the Massey line is from England to begin with. They are really good equipment. Always simple and economical to own. The Perkins engine is an English
engine.
Different regions have different brand preferences. Here in south Texas, Deere and CaseIH rules. While you can buy other brands here, green and red are here much more on the large farms. Around construction sites, you will see more New Holland (or Ford) and Massey stuff here than on the large farms.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #35  
After reading all the posts you come to one conclusion; there is no answer; ask any dealer of a certain brand and they will show you "proof" they are #1.
Remember one thing; "numbers do not lie" and "liars use numbers" !

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #36  
The answer is...

CNH
Deere
AGCO
... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just came back from Italy - there its mostly CNH (FIAT & a few factorys are there - thats probably why) and Massy - I did see a few Deere's around.