Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ?

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #1  

tpost

Bronze Member
What company sells the most tractors Worldwide ???

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #2  
What kind of tractors are you talking about?

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #3  
Statistics can be manipulated to show almost any desired "answer".

There's numbers of units. Total dollars of sales, compacts, AG tractors, construction tractors, lawn/turf equipment.... and so on.

I've heard AGCO claim the lead. (With Massey Ferguson mentioned as THEIR #1 brand worldwide)

Case/IH/NH/Fiat/your name here has enough popular brands to make their claim.

Deere sells large numbers of tractors from little lawn mowers to huge 4WD AG units, and also has their industrial line. They seem to be the most financial "solvent" of the majors.

Kubota has their sales figures that show them as a major power.

I guess it all goes back to what I've been hearing lately....75% of all statistics are made up. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #5  
Agco claims that the Massey Ferguson brand is the best selling tractor in the world. Now I would not say that Massey Ferguson is the best selling AG company in the world, that honor would probably go to JD.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #7  
It looks as if it would be Massey or Case / NH. It could be either one or neither the way numbers are moved around. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #8  
("What company sells the most tractors Worldwide ???")

Ertl... they sell more tractors than anyone...of course they are toys. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #9  
<font color="blue"> Ertl... they sell more tractors than anyone...of course they are toys. </font>
That is still a lot closer to the truth that anything that we can get from the real tractor company.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #10  
I thought there was a thread like this not to long ago, and I suggested MF and was told numerous times that I was wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I still say they (MF) are number 1 even though I can not proof it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Just a hunch I have.

RedDog