Greetings from a long time ago poster

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster #1  

Boots

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 2240 2wd, (50 pto hp)
I used to hang out here a lot and got away from it after getting my tractor......now thinking about getting another one, so thought I'd stop in and say hi..... I think my last post was 2001 so I doubt anybody is left except for Muhammed!

Anyway, I'm thinking of moving up to a larger tractor than my current 50HP JD so I can pull a bigger mower.... We've bought more land and created more fields, and have less time to do the mowing....... so, have to get a bigger tractor, right???

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster #2  
Welcome back Boots.

There are still quite a few people posting from back when you were first around, most notably Bird.

And of course you need a bigger tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kevin

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster
What about Harv.........I think that was his name. Is he still here? No-body loved their tractor more than Harv. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster #5  
Harv is still a moderator but he's been busy so he doesn't post too much anymore.

The good news is that we have a new Harv /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.
Wroughtn Harv is a great member with some very cool projects.

Kevin

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster #6  
<font color="blue">What about Harv.........I think that was his name. Is he still here? No-body loved their tractor more than Harv </font>

Thats simply not true, MChalkey loved his tractor more then Harv. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster #7  
<font color="blue"> MChalkey loved his tractor more then Harv. </font>

That sounds like the title for a country song.

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> MChalkey loved his tractor more then Harv. </font>

That sounds like the title for a country song. )</font>A tractor song is what you speak...........a tractor song ye shall have ; Tractor day with Dad

/ Greetings from a long time ago poster #9  
That was GREAT! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks!!!