TEST DROVE 4720 W/CAB & 5030 W/CAB

/ TEST DROVE 4720 W/CAB & 5030 W/CAB
Just signed on, working late at the office, so I can pay for one of these tractors, maybe both so I can keep all my new friends. I have four different dealers bidding within 40 miles and I know which one I plan to do business with, Tarzan, I enjoyed your email and I will be the first one to let everyone know how the deere works out. I will never protect or defend something I bought, tell it like it is!!!!!!! If your )$)#*@)$%$ BRITCHES, fess up. I also checked today going to also add a rear wiper, I also meant to add that another good thing about the deere was the steering ram wasl located behind the front axle. I want everyone to know the Kubota is one awesome machine and Tarzan, go ahead and order me a 5040, I had hydraulic positive traction front and rear on my big New Holland and if the Kubota had that over the deere I would have bought the Kubota, I've been a traction and 4 wheel drive freak all my life. I'm just about thru building my professional rock crawling truck. Five days before xmas and I'm going to get my wife this tractor

TARZAN, IF THEY KICK YOU OFF, I'M GOING TOO, I HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF FINER!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU KICK MY FRIEND, YOU KICK ME, LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FRIEND CHASE

/ TEST DROVE 4720 W/CAB & 5030 W/CAB #63  
Chase, I have just got to say, that you are the best thing that has happened to TBN in a LONGGGGGGG TIME!!!! You are funny, fun, smart, witty and just a WILD MAN!! I love it! Dang, you are the man, we need more like you! And not to worry about A) me getting kicked out, I think I dodged a bullet and B) me letting a coat of paint come between our friendship!

Yeah, I'm a power and traction freak too. When Kubota told me that my Michelin XM27's would void my warranty because they had TOO MUCH TRACTION, I said , dang, then THEM's the tarrr's for ME!! I ordered them the next day!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey, I wasn't kidding about how awesome I think that Deere of yours is gonna be. If I were in the market for a cab tractor, I'd have to look LONG and HARD at those babies. If I didn't need all the raw power I could get plus a hydro, it would be an absolute no-brainer. And for what I might use a cab JD4000 for, if my needs fell within its capabilities, order me two of them, in <font color="green"> GREEN </font> please.

In the spirit of Christmas, Forum Harmony and Inter-brand Relations, I want to share a PM that I just sent a guy who's in the market for a 40-50 HP machine. I hope this shows just where I'm coming from, namely, the Truth As I See It, devoid of any B.S. and ego. Here it is:

<font color="blue">Hi, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was originally going to tell you just to be sure not to leave the Kubotas out of your decision-making process. Specifically, the L4330HST or the L5030HST (I don't like the L4630). But now, I also want to make sure that you don't leave the John Deere 4000 Twenty series out of your choices either. JD did an unbelievable job on that series. A JD like the 4720, 4520 or 4320 might be just the thing. They're all turbos, which you might or might not want, but they are great tractors with a lot of amazing standard featues like LoadMatch, electronically adjustable hydros and a whole lot more. They are all-American tractors, built in the USA and built from the ground up by John deere, not Yanmar.

All of these tractors are in, or very near, your price range. I paid $24,950 for my Kubota 5030HST with 853 loader, R4 tires and a HD bucket. The JD 4720 is a little more than that.

Lastly, here is a very good thread that I think you might find helpful: TEST DROVE 4720 W/CAB & 5030 W/CAB

Again, please think twice before you get something other than one of the Kubotas or one of the John Deeres. (I didn't want to post this in your thread for obvious reasons). </font>

Good luck, John

He had posted in the NH Buying and Pricing forum - sure didn't want to post THAT there. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway, may all our tractors stomp what deserves stomping, <font color="green"> WHATEVER </font> <font color="orange"> COLOR </font> <font color="blue"> THEY </font> <font color="red">ARE </font> !!!!

PEACE to all, and let's kick some butt out there! Ground assault, hooooo-rahhhhh!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(OK, so Chase is rubbing off on me, what can I say, he's infectious)! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (But not infected I hope). /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

If the tires will void my warranty, go ahead and buy me a set for my tractor. If it dont fit go ahead and force it, if it breaks you needed a new one anyway. If the deere doesn't stand up to heavy duty work, I will not be the proud owner very long. Its not like my bird dog or child, I can get rid of, Let the bid rooster crow, airborne CCCCCCCCCCCCCHASe

I just got home, where has everybody gone!!!!! You can sleep when you get old. You only have to work a half day to be successful, the first 12 hours or the second 12 hours. I guess I will have to ask questions and answer myself, is that a sign of extreme intelligence. or high amounts of energy, in my case energy levels. I'm changing my mind with my energy levels why get a tractor, do it all by hand. I have a strong back with a weak mind. I'm glad my wife wants a tractor for Xmas. If we get divorced, all I want is my new tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TEST DROVE 4720 W/CAB & 5030 W/CAB #66  
Dude, you are cracking me up.
WAY too much enthusiasm and energy /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I had to wait about 3 weeks to get my tractor after ordering. It was not any fun.
...and now you have forum addiction. The only prescription is more cowbell.