jWent to see a CK30, this is what I saw

/ jWent to see a CK30, this is what I saw #21  
The usual price differential for R1 vs. R4 is 500$. So thw price was a match. Your Kioti dealer got what he deserved with that high asking price, no sale.

/ jWent to see a CK30, this is what I saw #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
The price I was given was right around $16,300 for the tractor and loader. This was off the sales sheet, and did not include the extra hydraulic valve and connectors on the rear, nor the 3 sets of wheel weights the guy ordered. I don't know the price break between R1 and R4 tires, but it isn't huge, is it?
)</font>

My Kubota dealer charged the same price for R1 or R4, but upcharged for Turf.

My NH dealer quoted me the price and then asked what type of tires I wanted, so I presume I could have chosen any of the 3 types?

/ jWent to see a CK30, this is what I saw #23  
Note that I specified some dealers. I also had a dealer that was very aggressive in pricing. My point was simply that because a disproportionate number of Kioti dealers are small and relatively new to the tractor business, they sometimes are too rigid in their pricing strategy. Obiously that does not apply across the board. There are a number of large, internet savvy Kioti dealers who are as aggressive and sophisticated as any Kubota or JD dealer out there. I guess the point I was trying to make is that it pays to shop around, especially if the local dealer has a small shop.

/ jWent to see a CK30, this is what I saw #24  
the pricing of tires varies widly depending on the size. On smaller radius tires the difference between R4 and AG is much smaller than larger machines. As a rule R4 is always the most expensive and AG is the cheapest.