Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #1  

markmaz

I'm new! Was hoping you guys could give me some advice. I'm looking to purchase a 30 hp hst tractor and looked at the Kioti CK30 and Bota 3130. I'll be test driving them tomorrow. I really don’t see many differences other then the price, which is only 1000.00 not enough to make the decision for me. I will be using the tractor to do small excavating work.

Thanks
Mark

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #2  
in short, its not an apples to apples comparison. The Kubota is simply in a different league - its far more tractor. We just hashed this out a few days ago. Read this thread.

Shortened Long Link

MikePA: Please review your message before posting it. It's simple not to create a long link that widens the entire thread. Just insert a descriptive word or two between the {url=http://whatever}<font color="red">Enter words here</font>{/url} instead of the entire URL. Replace parentheses {} with square brackets in previous example. Alternatively, if you use the Instant Markup language URL link, the first prompt is for the URL. The second prompt is for a description. Do not simply paste in the URL again. Type a short description of the link.

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130
Not the 34 the 3130. Different tractors I can't afford the 34.
Thanks
Mark

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #4  
The 3130 costs more than the 3400. Maybe you are thinking 3430 which is a slightly more powerful 3130 but otherwise same tractor.

The 3400 Kubota is more similar to the ck 30. Has less bells and whistles than either 3130 and ck 30.

If $1000 is the difference I would get the 3130 hands down. Just a nicer machine in my opinion.

That other thread has quite a bit of info on these machines and would be worth the read.

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #5  
If you can really find a deal where the 3130 is only 1000$ more then I would also go 3130, it is a very nice tractor. However, I have to worry that you didn't look very hard for a deal on that Kioti which should be several thousand cheaper. When I priced them it was more like 4000$ but that was in the NW several months ago. Did you look at the B3030?, pretty similar to the CK30.

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #6  
Both are great tractors. If they are that close in price I would go with the one that feels best after you drive them. But first, figure out what you will be doing with it before looking at specs. You may need a bigger/smaller tractor. Keep in mind implement size that you want to put on the tractor when choosing horsepower. Maybe you already have and thus have narrowed it down to these two.

If you think you may sell in a couple years go with the bota.They are more widely known and may sell quicker.

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #7  
Have you looked at the Mahindra 3015 it is a great tractor. I almost bought one but I found a deal on my Kubota. They are like our John Deere in India. You will save thousands and get as good or better than what your looking at. Ask some of the Mahindra owners on this site.

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130
You are correct the Bota dealer said that price was for a used one on his lot. The Kioti is 3400 cheaper. I think the Kioti has more features. Are there people out there with a lot of hours on there ck30? I"ll take a look at the 3030.
Thanks
Mark

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #9  
I've only got about 70 hours on mine, but they have been trouble free.

/ Comparing CK30 with Bota 3130 #10  
135 trouble free hours on my CK20. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif