SANTA CLAUS NEW TRACTOR IN FRONT YARD!!!!!!!

/ SANTA CLAUS NEW TRACTOR IN FRONT YARD!!!!!!! #1  

Chase

I hope when you jump out of bed and jerk open the front door, santa claus has brought a new shiny tractor or attachment of your favorite color sitting in the front yard. There is something much better then that, I pray and hope your family is together during the holidays!! Have a great Chistmas day and New Years, may GOD bless you and your family in everyway, with health and wisdom for the enitre, family. God bless Chase P.S. I also hope everyone bought a chirstmas tree and not a holiday tree, /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ SANTA CLAUS NEW TRACTOR IN FRONT YARD!!!!!!! #2  
Merry Christmas to you, too. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS I cut my own home-grown Christmas tree. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ SANTA CLAUS NEW TRACTOR IN FRONT YARD!!!!!!! #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I also hope everyone bought a chirstmas tree and not a holiday tree )</font>

Please let's NOT go there! Of all the wonderful things in this great country of ours I find it ridiculous that we can fight over something like this. Here's to hoping the hotheads on both sides of the issue continue talking about tractors on TBN!

Pete

/ SANTA CLAUS NEW TRACTOR IN FRONT YARD!!!!!!! #4  
Merry Christmas to you too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif God Bless.

P.S. We cut our own Christmas Tree.

/ SANTA CLAUS NEW TRACTOR IN FRONT YARD!!!!!!! #5  
No matter what you believe, it's all going to the same place.

I put my old water pump in my stocking last night; woke up this morning all excited, cause I was going to put the new pump on and go play in the snow.

ER, I mean I was going to plow my driveway.
I must have been really, really, extra bad this year because I didn't even get a lump of coal, to help heat the house; all that was there was that old worn out water pump. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ah well, the dealer will be open tomorrow; and as long as I'm there, I'll make sure there's nothing else that I can't live without.

Merry Christmas, all.