sub compacts

/ sub compacts #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( im having a hard time swallowing the price of these tiny tractors, at 1300 lbs i dont see how they should cost so much. you can get a full size ag tractor for about the same price, with 4 or 5 times the steel and shipping wieght. why is this? also does anyone know a good website for shopping for a used subcompact? )</font>

I agree there may be a difference in price/steel ratio of a sub and full-size tractor. But your statement "you can get a full size ag tractor for about the same price", is highly inaccurate. A new #1300lb. tractor (subcompact) for about the same price as a New full-size Ag tractor, I don't think so.

/ sub compacts #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( i had a chance last year to get a new massey gc2300 for $7000.00 i should have took it from what i see now. then i didnt know how high these little jokers were. )</font>

There's a dealer over here that is selling them for $7,999.00
In my opinion, it's well worth the money especially when you consider that a good quality garden/lawn tractor can cost half the amount.