landini/newholland/masseyferguson *DELETED*

/ landini/newholland/masseyferguson *DELETED*
Post deleted by RAW

/ landini/newholland/masseyferguson *DELETED* #3  
Re: landini/newholland/masseyferguson

So you didn't get a response in what, 2 hours and you're offended or something?? Most of us here work in some capacity that doesn't allow a lot of time browsing the forum. I feel lucky if I get here once a day, sometimes it's 2 or 3 days between visits.

FWIW, I think you're seeing a similarity in general appearance due to the fact that both tractors are Italian in origin/design. That doesn't necessarily mean there's a lot of similarity underneath. NH is owned by Fiat, which also owns Ferrari, which Ford tried to buy at one point. The geneology of any given brand at any given time is pretty complex and the fact that designs in the pipeline are usually brought to fruition despite a change in corporate ownership just makes things more complicated. Then you get into the whole business of buying major components whereever they can be made to specs most profitably, and things get all mixed up. You can find non Deere tractors with Deere engines, Deeres with Yanmar engines, NH with Shibaruara (sp) engines, and so on. Don't get too excited about who owns what, just look at the components and see if they're made by a reputable name.

/ landini/newholland/masseyferguson *DELETED*
Post deleted by RAW

/ landini/newholland/masseyferguson *DELETED* #5  
Re: landini/newholland/masseyferguson

All Massey Ferguson 400 series are built in Brazil at a MF plant.

I don’t know if that is the kind of response that you are looking for or not.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif