Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #1  

4sarge

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 45s KL451S 72
Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$\'s

OK - In the market for a new tractor - newbie - Looked at Kubota and was offered either a L4330DT w/LA853 QT 22,895 or a MX5000 4X4 w/LA852 QT for 22,595.

Pro's - Cons on these models or should I be looking at a different Kubota model. These prices were cheaper than a Kioti DK 45s w/FEL (which I like) and higher than a Branson 4720i which has the lowest price and I could live with.

Advice - Suggestions

1st Tractor purchase and way different than buying a car

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #2  
Re: Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$\'s

4sarge,

Why don't you tell us a little bit about what you will use the tractor for. How many acres do you have and type of work. I think more can help you out if we know a bit more.

murph

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #3  

All 3 are very well built machines. I sent you a PM. Click the flashing envelope at the top of the screen.

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s

Thanks for the PM's and info. I currently have 22+ acres but may purchase soon an adjacent property. Bush hogging, 1/2 mile drive maintenance, some land clearing, 3 - 5 acre lawn car, FEL to move some dirt, level some areas etc. Do not see crop tilling in my future but who knows.

I love the Kioti but think that the price is too high. He wanted me to buy a woods loader in lieu of the Kioti and in the back of my mind it's because of his mark up and profit. Too bad because he is the closest tractor dealer. Chipper, lawn rake, box blade, rotary cutter, maybe a post hole digger -

Tractor prices are all over the gamut - I'm just trying to give a fair comparison for item purchased. I'd hate to think that the local dealer was trying to skin me - 1st time out /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Keep em coming - Thanks

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #5  

i'd throw the Kubota L4400 into the mix. Does not sound like you need the weight and CAT2 3pt that the MX5000 has - the 4400 is the smaller alternitive and a fair amount cheaper.

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #6  

Well you would be crazy (in my opinion) to get some Woods aftermarket loader in place of the new Kioti KL451 loader. This loader is self leveling, has amazing specs, includes a full rise grill guard, has a fender mounted joystick, and comes standard with skid steer QA bucket. The DK45S is the only tractor you are considering that offers the self leveling loader option & fender mounted valves...two options that in my mind would put it over the top. Not to mention the standard single rear remote & draft control. But then again it may seem a little bias coming from me.

BTW what was he asking for the Kioti?

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #7  

All seem to be really fine machines. Check out the L4400 also. It might make a fine addition to the tractors currently up for consideration based on its economical price tag and hp bang for the buck.

BC

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #8  

I have a 4720 TLB and have been very satisfied! I would buy it again! Alot of bang for the buck! I did add a replacable, bolt on wear edge for the loader.

Bob

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s

The Kubota dealer was about 2,000 $'s cheaper than the Kioti considering that they were including pallet forks. They were low key, lower shop labor rate, seemed to be sincere. Quoted me a 200 dollar cheaper price on a rough cutter (same model comparison) Downside is that I really liked the Kioti, and the Kioti dealer is about 30 miles closer than the Kubota dealer.

I like orange and have heard nothing but good about Kubota so I guess that I'll be fine. Just wish the Kioti dealer had been realistic and attempted to be competitive.

Still waiting to obtain a quote from the Branson dealer and have not ruled out Branson. TYM, Century, Montana are no where close.

/ Kioti - Kubota - Branson $$$'s #10  

I would find another Kioti dealer. Good luck in your search.