Comparison MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE?

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #11  
That's the problem. Kubota's are too light. Meaning their frame isn't heavy enough. They break easy.
Buy a heavy tractor, like a John Deere /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #12  
<font color="blue"> They break easy. </font>

Wrong. Just in case some newbie doesn't understand you are joking (you are right?). The lighter tractors have their particular strength in lawn mowing applications and their relative weakness is in ground engaging operations....but they don't break anymore than heavier tractors.

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #13  
I'm very happy with my Ck30hst. A very good tractor.
Thanks

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #14  
I wouldn't trade my CK20HST for any other sub-21hp tractor on the market today. Plus it was considerably cheaper. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I wouldn't trade my CK20HST for any other sub-21hp tractor on the market today. )</font>

Thats not saying much. I can't think of anyone thats building a compact under 21 hp besides Kioti.

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #16  
Have to say - I looked at the CK30. Nice tractor. When I priced it out with discounts it was priced within a few 100 bucks of my Kubota L3400.

Now I know that the CK30 has some things that my L3400 does not - like telescopic links and such - but I realized very quickly that price was not a deciding factor between Kioti and Kubota. Maybe it is in another class of tractors but not in the 30 hp range.

Perhaps they were cheaper in the past? Have their prices gone up as Kioti has gotten more popular.

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #17  
<font color="blue"> Thats not saying much. I can't think of anyone thats building a compact under 21 hp besides Kioti. </font>

Me thinks he was referring to other (rather than under) 21hp orange tractors such as the B7510. Heard of it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #18  
Basic, I am about as far from an expert on tractors as I am on brain surgery. Having said that, I will through in my two cents. I agree with having the decision weighed mostly by dealer support. I have talked with people, as well as read reviews here and other places and only remember a couple of people who have been anything but thrilled with what they have bought. I don't think that there is any perfect choice as there are so many tractor combinations from all the different makers. Once you find a good dealer; buy it and then don't look back. The only thing that I recommend is buy all the horsepower that you can afford unless you need a small machine for your business as most people that I have talked to want more if they could have it. I have a New Holland tc30 and I love it but would love more pto horsepower for running more serious implements. That was not my first choice for a tractor ( in fact, it was third choice just based on color and nothing else ), but I probably would not buy anything else now ( only a bigger New Holland )based on my dealer, and how much I love it. My dealer is 1hr or so drive from where I live but they and the tractors are worth it.
Daryle.

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #19  
In reality all three make good reliable tractors. It comes down to the best fit, price and dealer support for your needs.

Good luck!

/ MAHINDRA,KIOTI AND KUBOTA,HOW DO THEY COMPARE? #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hi,I'm a landscaper looking for a tractor.I thought a Kubota was the way to go until someone suggested I look at Mahindra and Kioti,how do they compare?What is the parts network like to get parts?I'm not trying to start a brand war. )</font>

You & I are both in a business where our tractors are part of our livelyhood. We need them to make a living.

Next time you're out on the road, look at the tractors you see the most on the back of a trailer towed by a landscaper or a contractor. That might help you decide, too. You'll probably see more skid steers and track hoes than anything, but when you see compact tractors, take note of the brands.

If I had to rely on a tractor to feed my family, I'd go with Deere or Kubota. Both have world class reputations, extensive dealer networks and parts availability and there's little chance of them going bankrupt.

Don't get me wrong, the other tractors are GREAT, I'd be proud to own any of them, but that's my somewhat experienced opinion.