Difficult choice/need some advise

/ Difficult choice/need some advise #1  

tarrak

Tractor
L3400
I want to buy my tractor soon and I'm hesitating between a JD 3520 (e-hydro) and a Kubota L 3430 HSTC. Both tractors with loader are priced very close to each other. I like them both. The dealers are both good and close to home. I will use the tractor for snow blowing, mowing, rotor tilling, grading and some loader work around the yard. I realise they have some different specs and features. Ideally would be the best of both, but I have to make a choice. Have other people gone through the same decision making and are there any thoughts, regrets, experiences to share?
I have no intentions to start a discussion about purely color or brand, this purchase has to stay with us for many years and is a big investment, there fore my question for real world advise.

/ Difficult choice/need some advise #2  
tarrak,

Cannot really lose on either tractor. You will be happy with either. However, the real test is the drive test. See which one fits your body frame better as well as getting off & on the tractor. Another critical issue & I believe the DECIDING issue between the two would be dealer support. If one dealer seems to come across better & actually wants to take the time to work with you to find the best machine....may be the deciding factor.

Good luck,

Vic

/ Difficult choice/need some advise #3  
I couldn't agree more with kozak. You need to use those tractor as much as the dealer will allow, particularly with some attachment(s) so that you can see if you're going to really like the tractor and how you fit, how it handles, and the power it exerts while actually doing something other than driving around a dealership.

Either of those tractors would hardly disappoint as long as you feel it is right for you and yours to begin with.

Some things that may make a difference to you is financing programs, dealer's service area and experience, how you're treated if you ask LOTS of questions and how much the dealer is willing to let you try out the units.

I think you'll know which way to go if all that is satisfied.
Go Green, no Go Orange, No go Green Oh heck! Just buy what suits you.
John

/ Difficult choice/need some advise #4  
you have two machines in mind to buy which means you already have done the homework that brought you there. Take another look as to the your needs for a machine and that might shake out some more answers for you. I believe that when there is some indecision, take some time to reevaluate...................for me, time answers many questions