New Purchase

/ New Purchase #1  

Bricklin

Hello Everyone,

Well I finally bucked up and made my purchase. Thank you to everyone here that responded to my questions and aided in my decision. It would have been very difficult without your help. I went with:

Last Years Model Kubota BX23
$14,500 for Tractor, Loader and BH.

I ended up going with the AG tires since I will be doing more moving of dirt and stones with the loader for the first year at least.

They are delivering it at the end of the week. I can't wait!

Thanks again. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New Purchase #2  
Congrats! Im sure you will love. You got a really good price on it too.

dj

/ New Purchase #3  
Good price for a good outfit. Congratulations, and I just bet you CAN'T wait! It's an exciting time for you, so enjoy it all you can.
John

/ New Purchase #4  
What is it about tractors?It doesn't matter how old or young you are or what size the tractor is, it always puts a smile on my face just thinking about them.Heck it even makes me happy when someone else is getting one or talking about using theirs.You would think at 64 yrs. old it would be old hat but it isn't.
Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Herb,

/ New Purchase #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You would think at 64 yrs. old it would be old hat but it isn't. )</font>
It is interesting Herb, and I feel the same way. I can feel the other person't excitement when they've just gotten that tractor they may have wanted all of their lives.
I don't think it matters how many tractors a person may have owned either, a new one just touches that hidden something inside and gets the excitement going. I don't feel this way about new cars or many other new items, just tractors. Go figure.
John

/ New Purchase #6  
Congratulations and great price (the local dealer here quotes $19,500 for the same setup).

Hope you love it!