Branson,Kioti,Montana price/compar ques.

/ Branson,Kioti,Montana price/compar ques. #1  

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
I have 3 Brands in mind that are local and all dealers seam helpfull,so far.
Branson 05 models 2910 $$16,700, 3510i $17350 both w/loader

Kioti DK35 Offered as NEW w/ 30 hrs? for $17264 w/ loader (slighlty faded plastic 2005 model)

Montana 05 models w/ loaders 2740 $13600, 3240 $14500, 3040 $15300, 4540 $17750..All have some plastic discoloration.

Montana seams to have cheaper metal fabrication ie hood , dont like the 1 piece design, but still nice

Kioti seems high for the condition faded, and 30 hrs

Branson wont budge on price and the front light are in the dumbest place if you have a loader.+ you need at least a 5 1/2 ft emplements to cover the tractor width, but seems to be the best built tractor
Any imput by dealers and especially owners would be great

/ Branson,Kioti,Montana price/compar ques. #2  
I believe Cody will take good care of you. He has sold to others here and if you go to the Montana forum they will tell you of their dealings with him.

What will you be doing with the tractor on the 15 acres? This will help guide in the size you need. I really like the Mitsubishi engines and of all the tractors the 4540 would be my pick but it may be overkill for your needs. I would still look hard atthe 4540 and this is all of course if you are not a really big guy.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Branson,Kioti,Montana price/compar ques.
Thanks for the reply Maka, I have just returned from Cody's, I liked the 4540 but I also like his 3840 w/ new style loader but has higher cost since its a new 1,

I intend on the norm for 15 acres, shredding /road maintenance (2100' driveway) will be clearing brush/ stumps ect, tra. will also use it occasionally on the "job" digging holes in ashpalt, you know, the regular tractor guy stuff. I did not like the montana seats, but fit was fine otherwise for me. I do like the included remotes too.

Seems this is a better comparison to the DK35 maybe, same price $18000 range w/ loader

/ Branson,Kioti,Montana price/compar ques. #4  
That new loader is great. The 3840 is great and very capable and I have heard nothing but good about that dealer. Keep us posted and if you have any questions I will do my best to help.

Check with some of Cody's customers on the Montana forum. They just posted a picture of some 5740's he sold. They will tell youmore about the level of service he offer.

Good luck,
Maka

/ Branson,Kioti,Montana price/compar ques. #5  
Yeah just from those prices he is really giving away those Montana's...even if they are 2005 units. Good luck and keep us posted.