The day has arrived!

/ The day has arrived! #1  

daTeacha

Veteran Member
While I was busy helping my chapter of the Izaak Walton League host the state convention Saturday, my dealer called to inform me my tractor is finally all here and ready to deliver! I plan to drive up there after school Monday to check it out and probably have it delivered Tuesday. To refresh everyone's memory, it's a Case DX29, HST, 114 Loader, 60" QA bucket, Ag tires, rear hydraulic outlets, plumbing to the loader attach point controlled by the auxilliary valve, and plumbing from there to a bolt on grapple. It was the delivery of the grapple from Precision Manufacturing in Missouri that has been the hold up. The QA bucket and Ag tires arrived pretty quickly and the hydraulic valving and plumbing were things my dealer has in stock.

But now the weather is calling for cold and rainy this week, so I may not even get much chance to use it for a bit. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ The day has arrived! #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( But now the weather is calling for cold and rainy this week, so I may not even get much chance to use it for a bit. )</font>

Don't be a wimp /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I run my TC-24D at 30 below given the chance! Congrats on the new machine, I've been following your shopping excursion - should be the perfect setup for you.

I'm in the Adirondacks, and you aren't kidding about the cold rain this week. I've been chomping at the bit to get out fly fishing and have tomorrow off, but I think its going to be a waste of time. I should keep working on finishing my addition and get the final staining and painting done. Should get me some good Brownie points

Congrats again. Can't wait to some pics.

Brad

/ The day has arrived! #3  
I've also followed your buying process and it sounds like you are going to have a great machine. No tooth bar or is that going to be put on later? I hope you enjoy your new tractor, will give you something to look forward to when you get home from school. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ The day has arrived! #4  
Case DX29 huh? I'm sorry

that it took so long to get! Congrats and enjoy! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
John

/ The day has arrived!
Oleozz -- I'm going to replicate my "ice solution" combination tooth bar/manure fork tool, but use 3"channel steel instead of the 2" I had on the little 'bota. If you missed those posts, it's basically a set of short forks, about 10 or 12" long extending from the cutting bar of the bucket -- just perfect for sliding under logs and brush so I can close the grapple on it and haul it where I want it. I can hardly wait! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ The day has arrived! #6  
Congrats, nothing like new iron! Post photos soon. I have trouble keeping up with all the mergers, is case also new holland or is case also MF or is case just case? Thankx, scott.

/ The day has arrived! #7  
Case/New Holland is owned by Fiat, or at least it was the last time I knew. Agco/Allis owns Massey.
John

/ The day has arrived! #8  
Mornin Teach,
Congrats on your new machine!!! Dont let a little rotten weather spoil your fun, go out and get some mud on those AG tires /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enjoy and post some pics when you have a chance!

scotty

/ The day has arrived! #9  
No way, I would'nt get it mucky. Just admire it & take photos from every conceivable angle. Should be one pretty machine especially with the grapple.

Congratulations.....was a long time coming.

Vic

/ The day has arrived! #10  
Hey Rich,
Way to go! I'd go out there and least drive her around and try everything out. Determine the best place to mount your tool boxes etc. Drive her up some of those steep slopes on your property to see how she handles them in adverse conditions....but be careful. You can always hose her off after that. Makes for good bonding and a perfect time to check all the nuts and bolts while wiping her down.