Advice on 35 PTO horse 4wd tractors

/ Advice on 35 PTO horse 4wd tractors #11  
With all those hours on JD machinery, I think you'll end up there after looking at lots of other stuff. You're familiar with it, it will feel natural to you. Go Green.

/ Advice on 35 PTO horse 4wd tractors
Actually, daTeacha, I kind of liked the Kubota, especially the GL's with the GST transmission because they reminded me a lot of our 4020 Diesel with Powershift. The new JD's are a completely different animal than the old JD iron.

Though I've done most of my loader work with the 4020, I've done most of the mowing with a Ford 8N, so I'm not afraid of the non-sync'd gear trannies... but I know I don't like the floor mounted shifter.

/ Advice on 35 PTO horse 4wd tractors #13  
Be sure you like the seat. I felt like the 7800 and 3030 were trying to throw me off whenever I sat on them. Loved my B7100, it was just too small. I initially was pretty convinced I was going to stay orange, but didn't largely due to the seat. My ground is slanty enough without the tractor helping out! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Advice on 35 PTO horse 4wd tractors #14  
According to the Kioti web site the nearest dealer to Ft Smith is Stigler Milling Co, about 41 miles away and phone is (918) 967-8854.

/ Advice on 35 PTO horse 4wd tractors #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Have you checked out the Kioti brand, maybe you don't have any dealers in your area? They make a DK 45 S that is 34 hp at the pto, and also a 55 and 65 series. <font color="blue"> </font> . )</font>

I made a mistake with the pto hp for the 45, it is 39 hp.