best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Ok, yet again looking for a tractor.

Looking between 40-50 hp, like it to be hydro due to 74 year old father who has never been on a tractor before to feel "useful" to help.

Like to go with FEL, 6' bush hog, and back hoe.

Any recomendations for the "best bang for the buck" for this setup?

Thanks

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor
Ok, yet again looking for a tractor.

Looking between 40-50 hp, like it to be hydro due to 74 year old father who has never been on a tractor before to feel "useful" to help.

Like to go with FEL, 6' bush hog, and back hoe.

Any recomendations for the "best bang for the buck" for this setup?

Thanks

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #3  
If you want HYDRO, then your choices are very limited.

I would suggest the Kubota L5030.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #4  
If you want HYDRO, then your choices are very limited.

I would suggest the Kubota L5030.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #5  
Yeah, hydro. really limits your choices and you can almost forget finding a "bang for your buck" hydro tractor in the 40-50hp class...they are all going to be top of the line machines. Of course Iguess the L4400 can fit that bill.

Might also check out the FarmTrac 390DTC and Montana 3940HST (I believe that model number is correct). Both those tractors are hydrostatic, feature 4cyl motors rated at 39hp, and have dual rear remotes standard, really nice machines. Good luck and keep us posted.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #6  
Yeah, hydro. really limits your choices and you can almost forget finding a "bang for your buck" hydro tractor in the 40-50hp class...they are all going to be top of the line machines. Of course Iguess the L4400 can fit that bill.

Might also check out the FarmTrac 390DTC and Montana 3940HST (I believe that model number is correct). Both those tractors are hydrostatic, feature 4cyl motors rated at 39hp, and have dual rear remotes standard, really nice machines. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hate to say it, but the 5030 is what I was thinking of.

Would, however like to keep it as close to 30k as possible.

What if I were not looking at a hydro?

Looking for a "direction" so to speak.

Thks

Hate to say it, but the 5030 is what I was thinking of.

Would, however like to keep it as close to 30k as possible.

What if I were not looking at a hydro?

Looking for a "direction" so to speak.

Thks

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #9  
Well if not hydro then the tractor world is yours my friend!!

I mean you name a tractor company and they make a tractor like you are looking for. The best piece of advice I can honestly give is to see what reputable dealers in your area carry and that alone should narrow your choices down to three or four. I mean you can get a 60hp FarmTrac 665DTC with a FEL for under 25K...hydro's in that hp range are expensive. Good luck.

/ best bang for the buck 40-50hp tractor #10  
Well if not hydro then the tractor world is yours my friend!!

I mean you name a tractor company and they make a tractor like you are looking for. The best piece of advice I can honestly give is to see what reputable dealers in your area carry and that alone should narrow your choices down to three or four. I mean you can get a 60hp FarmTrac 665DTC with a FEL for under 25K...hydro's in that hp range are expensive. Good luck.