Need help...looking for our first tractor...

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #21  
What ever you get I agree with Kiotijohn on the telescoping 3 PH arms. I have broke my back trying to move implements just a couple inches. I keep saying, next tractor, next tractor, every time I hook something up. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #22  
What ever you get I agree with Kiotijohn on the telescoping 3 PH arms. I have broke my back trying to move implements just a couple inches. I keep saying, next tractor, next tractor, every time I hook something up. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #23  
i have a tc 30fel back hoe paid 21000 for it last summer it takkes whatever i can dish out. looked at all the other tractors and compared my need and wants looked at kioti branson and found out that getting parts were an issue machines being down for weeks waiting for parts. i paid a little more for the tc 30 knowing i can still get parts 10 years down the road old design old reliable parts. kubota stops making parts after 10 years because some of the landscapers that i know that have older kubotas say they have a hard time gettin parts. jd was way over priced for me and didnt even consider them. ther was only 800 difference between nh and kubota.. good luck... ps i would buy another nh if i needed too

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #24  
i have a tc 30fel back hoe paid 21000 for it last summer it takkes whatever i can dish out. looked at all the other tractors and compared my need and wants looked at kioti branson and found out that getting parts were an issue machines being down for weeks waiting for parts. i paid a little more for the tc 30 knowing i can still get parts 10 years down the road old design old reliable parts. kubota stops making parts after 10 years because some of the landscapers that i know that have older kubotas say they have a hard time gettin parts. jd was way over priced for me and didnt even consider them. ther was only 800 difference between nh and kubota.. good luck... ps i would buy another nh if i needed too

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #25  
If you spend much time in the NH forum, you will read that some of their parts are not readily available either. For most brands, not all the parts that can break are stocked and people often have had to wait for a while to get them.

Kioti, in general, doesn't have a parts problem any more than most other brands. It just depends on the part as with all brands.

John

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #26  
If you spend much time in the NH forum, you will read that some of their parts are not readily available either. For most brands, not all the parts that can break are stocked and people often have had to wait for a while to get them.

Kioti, in general, doesn't have a parts problem any more than most other brands. It just depends on the part as with all brands.

John

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #27  
TC-30hst , loader and tiller 20K sounds very high,
first off you can shop on the web for prices on all brands on tractors and implements, there are packages galore, get a base line on pricing then find local dealers to check out feel and fit. I would stay in the 60" rear wheel track group, close to 30 hp range. I have a TC-30, gear, loader, King Kutter tiller plus a few more implements. Close to 300 flawless hours this is its 4th summer, there is a lot of very good tractors in that group. I was just partial to blue at that point.
mine in 2003 TC-30 gear, 7308 loader, KK 60" tiller < 16K
plus 1K for hst, 17K, plus 3 years worth of inflation.
people will say that dealer support is very important, especially for first time tractor owners like me. I bought some rear remotes and filters, fluids only so far. Either it is a very good tractor or I'm very lucky, Naw it must be the tractor.

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #28  
TC-30hst , loader and tiller 20K sounds very high,
first off you can shop on the web for prices on all brands on tractors and implements, there are packages galore, get a base line on pricing then find local dealers to check out feel and fit. I would stay in the 60" rear wheel track group, close to 30 hp range. I have a TC-30, gear, loader, King Kutter tiller plus a few more implements. Close to 300 flawless hours this is its 4th summer, there is a lot of very good tractors in that group. I was just partial to blue at that point.
mine in 2003 TC-30 gear, 7308 loader, KK 60" tiller < 16K
plus 1K for hst, 17K, plus 3 years worth of inflation.
people will say that dealer support is very important, especially for first time tractor owners like me. I bought some rear remotes and filters, fluids only so far. Either it is a very good tractor or I'm very lucky, Naw it must be the tractor.

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #29  
Do not forget the Kubota L 2800 and 3400. Both could be had with the hst and loader and tiller for under 20k. I have been looking at tractors now for a few months and if I could have lived witht he realitively small loader cap, would have bought a L3400. It sounds like you do not need a large cap. loader. I found that these two tractors are the best value for the buck.

Puck.

/ Need help...looking for our first tractor... #30  
Do not forget the Kubota L 2800 and 3400. Both could be had with the hst and loader and tiller for under 20k. I have been looking at tractors now for a few months and if I could have lived witht he realitively small loader cap, would have bought a L3400. It sounds like you do not need a large cap. loader. I found that these two tractors are the best value for the buck.

Puck.