Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe?

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #1  

inneedoftractor

I was wondering what the best little tractor that comes with a front bucket and a rear digging hoe would be? I have about 1-acre of property and need to move around a good amount of dirt, rip out stumps, and do a bunch of other landscapping stuff. I would also like to use it to mow my lawn, unless it's much more cost effective to buy a seperate riding lawn mower for this?

And could you give me some info on how much money these small little tractors cost and also how much the lawn mower attachment would be? I live in northern NJ, thanks!

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe?
I was wondering what the best little tractor that comes with a front bucket and a rear digging hoe would be? I have about 1-acre of property and need to move around a good amount of dirt, rip out stumps, and do a bunch of other landscapping stuff. I would also like to use it to mow my lawn, unless it's much more cost effective to buy a seperate riding lawn mower for this?

And could you give me some info on how much money these small little tractors cost and also how much the lawn mower attachment would be? I live in northern NJ, thanks!

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #3  
JD 110 tractor-loader-backhoe.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #4  
JD 110 tractor-loader-backhoe.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #5  
I would look at Simplicity, JD 2xxx, M.F. 23xx, and TYM T233. Big enough for real work, yet nimble enough for mowing. Though none are inexpensive.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #6  
I would look at Simplicity, JD 2xxx, M.F. 23xx, and TYM T233. Big enough for real work, yet nimble enough for mowing. Though none are inexpensive.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #7  
<font color="blue">I was wondering what the best little tractor that comes with a front bucket and a rear digging hoe would be? I have about 1-acre of property</font>

The Kubota BX series tractors outsell all the other brands combined. Kubota BX tractors (they have several BX models) defined the small tractor category, they were the first to build them, they have refined them to a very high degree, they lead in innovation of the small tractors, they are exceptionally popular for very good reason, they are the best. That is what you asked for.

Other common brands include the afore mentioned brands. New Holland has the TZ series, Farmall makes the DXe series but both of those brands require you to use a Woods or other aftermarket backhoe. The afore mentioned John Deere 2xxx series machines also use the aftermarket Woods backhoe (unless JD has recently come out with their own that I don't know about). Many people are very impressed with the Massey. Montana also has a sub-compact, but I've not seen one, nor have I even seen any posts here on TBN about one.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #8  
<font color="blue">I was wondering what the best little tractor that comes with a front bucket and a rear digging hoe would be? I have about 1-acre of property</font>

The Kubota BX series tractors outsell all the other brands combined. Kubota BX tractors (they have several BX models) defined the small tractor category, they were the first to build them, they have refined them to a very high degree, they lead in innovation of the small tractors, they are exceptionally popular for very good reason, they are the best. That is what you asked for.

Other common brands include the afore mentioned brands. New Holland has the TZ series, Farmall makes the DXe series but both of those brands require you to use a Woods or other aftermarket backhoe. The afore mentioned John Deere 2xxx series machines also use the aftermarket Woods backhoe (unless JD has recently come out with their own that I don't know about). Many people are very impressed with the Massey. Montana also has a sub-compact, but I've not seen one, nor have I even seen any posts here on TBN about one.

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #9  
There really is no "Best" but there are a lot of different brands that should meet your criteria.

Look around your area, see what's avalailable with dealer support and find the one you feel comfortable with. That would be the closest to best you could come. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And oh; shopping is fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but take your time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Best, smallest, tractor with bucket and rear hoe? #10  
There really is no "Best" but there are a lot of different brands that should meet your criteria.

Look around your area, see what's avalailable with dealer support and find the one you feel comfortable with. That would be the closest to best you could come. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And oh; shopping is fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but take your time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif