Deere 3520 or Kubota L3400?

/ Deere 3520 or Kubota L3400?
Thanks all, I like the NH alot but the price is 21K for a tractor with loader is even more than the Deere. After taking a close look I am ordering the L3400 this week. I like the speed lever on the L3400 and it actualy has more displacement in the engine. The Deere 32 hp and 37 have the same displacement, the 37 is just turbocharged. The L3400 is a basic tractor with out all the electronics so perhaps it will be very reliable. I am getting it with a FEL, a Brush Hog 285 and a kubota tiller for $21K.

Thanks all, I like the NH alot but the price is 21K for a tractor with loader is even more than the Deere. After taking a close look I am ordering the L3400 this week. I like the speed lever on the L3400 and it actualy has more displacement in the engine. The Deere 32 hp and 37 have the same displacement, the 37 is just turbocharged. The L3400 is a basic tractor with out all the electronics so perhaps it will be very reliable. I am getting it with a FEL, a Brush Hog 285 and a kubota tiller for $21K.

/ Deere 3520 or Kubota L3400? #13  
Both the Kubota and Deere enjoy rock solid reliability.

The Kubota is basic, as was already mentioned. Deere now offers a 3205 which is also a very basic machine.

Personally, I like the 'bells and whistles' they make a far more productive machine, and as I said, they are very reliable.

/ Deere 3520 or Kubota L3400? #14  
Both the Kubota and Deere enjoy rock solid reliability.

The Kubota is basic, as was already mentioned. Deere now offers a 3205 which is also a very basic machine.

Personally, I like the 'bells and whistles' they make a far more productive machine, and as I said, they are very reliable.

Yes of all the tractors I looked at the I liked Deere, New Holland and Kubota the most. Also with the big names you will stand a better chance of getting parts later on. I ordered the Kubota L3400. Thanks all.

Yes of all the tractors I looked at the I liked Deere, New Holland and Kubota the most. Also with the big names you will stand a better chance of getting parts later on. I ordered the Kubota L3400. Thanks all.

/ Deere 3520 or Kubota L3400? #17  
If you like the JD better I would get it. Yes, it is a bit more money, but you would not be disappointed in some of the niceties which are found on the JD. The Kubota is a good machine. I do not have a lot of experience with them, but several of my friends swear by them. Right now you are comparing on apple to an "orange" though. When you compare the equivalent Kubota to the 3520, you see the price difference shrink a lot.

John M

/ Deere 3520 or Kubota L3400? #18  
If you like the JD better I would get it. Yes, it is a bit more money, but you would not be disappointed in some of the niceties which are found on the JD. The Kubota is a good machine. I do not have a lot of experience with them, but several of my friends swear by them. Right now you are comparing on apple to an "orange" though. When you compare the equivalent Kubota to the 3520, you see the price difference shrink a lot.

John M