WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #11  
Thats why I changed mine over to an elec/hyd unit. My cost was around $650 total. EX was about 1200 more if I remember right. Right now I've got about $4400 in mine and that includes an 8000lb winch, TSC box, Steel for box support frame, wiring, battery, Hyd. cylinder, elec/hyd power unit, hoses, fittings, weld on d-rings, reflective tape, spare tire carrier, etc. Same package from factory would have run 5500-6000.

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #12  
Thats why I changed mine over to an elec/hyd unit. My cost was around $650 total. EX was about 1200 more if I remember right. Right now I've got about $4400 in mine and that includes an 8000lb winch, TSC box, Steel for box support frame, wiring, battery, Hyd. cylinder, elec/hyd power unit, hoses, fittings, weld on d-rings, reflective tape, spare tire carrier, etc. Same package from factory would have run 5500-6000.

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #13  
Tilt bed trailers are really great IF you are only going to move a tractor with all attachments and implements directly connected to it. Then when you back the tractor off, everything comes with it. However, if you ever needed to take along some extra implements such as for landscaping work and seeding, then you have a problem. You have to do an extra good job of securing the extra implements at the front so they don't scoot down when you back the tractor off. If you don't have a powered lift the extra implement weight on the front may make it difficult to get the bed to tilt and stay in place.

JackIL

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #14  
Tilt bed trailers are really great IF you are only going to move a tractor with all attachments and implements directly connected to it. Then when you back the tractor off, everything comes with it. However, if you ever needed to take along some extra implements such as for landscaping work and seeding, then you have a problem. You have to do an extra good job of securing the extra implements at the front so they don't scoot down when you back the tractor off. If you don't have a powered lift the extra implement weight on the front may make it difficult to get the bed to tilt and stay in place.

JackIL

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #15  
The best solution is a split deck trailer. They usually have a 4ft platform that remains flat, in front of the tilting deck. You put the implements or whatever is unattached on the front part, then load the tractor on the tilting part. Most excellent /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #16  
The best solution is a split deck trailer. They usually have a 4ft platform that remains flat, in front of the tilting deck. You put the implements or whatever is unattached on the front part, then load the tractor on the tilting part. Most excellent /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer
   / WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer
   / WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #19  
Even at ten mpg that's 180 gallons at 3$ per gallon is only 540$. Yes, it's something but if you like the trailer just consider it part of the price you're paying. Road trips like that are great fun.

/ WANTED to purchase, 22 ft. 12K tilt trailer #20  
Even at ten mpg that's 180 gallons at 3$ per gallon is only 540$. Yes, it's something but if you like the trailer just consider it part of the price you're paying. Road trips like that are great fun.