What brand or model of tractor would recommend?

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #1  

Ironworker

I am looking for 35-50 HP deisel 4WD with FEL.I have 49 acres of mountian land and plan to use it to haul mountian stone and firewood on fairly steep terrain.I will also use it haul topsoil as I landscape around my house.I would like to buy a machine a few years old with only a few hundred hours on it and spend between $10-15K.I have a friend who is a deisel mechanic and I am a welder with 25 years experience.I am not interested in bells and whistles.I want a utilitarian machine that I can fix with a shop manual.It would seem logical for it to be heavy and have a low center of gravity.I would appreciate any guidance on my 1st tractor purchase

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend?
I am looking for 35-50 HP deisel 4WD with FEL.I have 49 acres of mountian land and plan to use it to haul mountian stone and firewood on fairly steep terrain.I will also use it haul topsoil as I landscape around my house.I would like to buy a machine a few years old with only a few hundred hours on it and spend between $10-15K.I have a friend who is a deisel mechanic and I am a welder with 25 years experience.I am not interested in bells and whistles.I want a utilitarian machine that I can fix with a shop manual.It would seem logical for it to be heavy and have a low center of gravity.I would appreciate any guidance on my 1st tractor purchase

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #3  
Kubota L3400 or L 4400 or M4800.

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #4  
Kubota L3400 or L 4400 or M4800.

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #5  
Hills? FEL? get 4wd...

Soundguy

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #6  
Hills? FEL? get 4wd...

Soundguy

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #7  
I bought a 2004 Mahindra with a FEL and 6 foot cutter for 15,500. It had 73 hours on it and is still under factory warranty. I would recommend a shuttle shift if you are going to be working on hills.

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #8  
I bought a 2004 Mahindra with a FEL and 6 foot cutter for 15,500. It had 73 hours on it and is still under factory warranty. I would recommend a shuttle shift if you are going to be working on hills.

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #9  
Case/IH, MF, John Deere or Kubota

/ What brand or model of tractor would recommend? #10  
Case/IH, MF, John Deere or Kubota