Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450 #1  

flingnlead

I have pretty much narrowed it down to one of these tractors. I am getting prices now. I am going to be using this tractor for haying, keeping 1 1/2 miles of gravel road graded and lots of dirt moving. also going to be on hills alot . I have heard alot of good things about Mahindra. But have not heard a whole lot about TYM. but we have a new dealer thats only 15 minutes away. The mahindra dealer is 3 hours away. any suggestions, let er rip /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450
I have pretty much narrowed it down to one of these tractors. I am getting prices now. I am going to be using this tractor for haying, keeping 1 1/2 miles of gravel road graded and lots of dirt moving. also going to be on hills alot . I have heard alot of good things about Mahindra. But have not heard a whole lot about TYM. but we have a new dealer thats only 15 minutes away. The mahindra dealer is 3 hours away. any suggestions, let er rip /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450 #3  
I checked the Mahindra 4530 but not the TYM. I liked the 4530. It is a tank. It is built in India which I think is their better models, it has larger front wheels, wet sleeves, direct injection. The only knock is dry brakes. I would check the weight of each. I don't know what the Tym weighs but the 4530 is up there. There are a couple of Mahindras made by TYM. The 3510 and the 4110.

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450 #4  
I checked the Mahindra 4530 but not the TYM. I liked the 4530. It is a tank. It is built in India which I think is their better models, it has larger front wheels, wet sleeves, direct injection. The only knock is dry brakes. I would check the weight of each. I don't know what the Tym weighs but the 4530 is up there. There are a couple of Mahindras made by TYM. The 3510 and the 4110.

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450 #5  
Both are good machines, the Mahindra being much heavier. The 4110 Mahindra is a closer match to the TYM, and both are made by TYM. The extra weight is normally good, but can be a problem when trailering. Check lift capacities on both. Also consider the 5500 4wd, it has a much larger front axle and wet brakes. It is also more responsive as the power better matches the weight.

If you ever journey down to Northern California, I have most all the Mahindras in stock, from 20-75 HP if you wanted to see them all in one place. I would, however, refer you back to an Oregon dealer to purchase. It just makes sense to buy "local" when you can. Ernie is up by Mollala (sp?), Roque Valley Equipment is by Medford, Valley View is up by Portland, and there are others.

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450 #6  
Both are good machines, the Mahindra being much heavier. The 4110 Mahindra is a closer match to the TYM, and both are made by TYM. The extra weight is normally good, but can be a problem when trailering. Check lift capacities on both. Also consider the 5500 4wd, it has a much larger front axle and wet brakes. It is also more responsive as the power better matches the weight.

If you ever journey down to Northern California, I have most all the Mahindras in stock, from 20-75 HP if you wanted to see them all in one place. I would, however, refer you back to an Oregon dealer to purchase. It just makes sense to buy "local" when you can. Ernie is up by Mollala (sp?), Roque Valley Equipment is by Medford, Valley View is up by Portland, and there are others.

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450 #7  
I checked out a 4530 not too long ago, and it's a doozy of a tractor. I was a little turned off, as someone else said, that it has dry brakes. I'd much rather they have a bath.

Don't know the TYMs, haven't seen anyone around here selling them.

So far, my brother is happy with his recent purchase of a smaller Mahindra.

John

/ Mahindra 4530 or a TYM T450 #8  
I checked out a 4530 not too long ago, and it's a doozy of a tractor. I was a little turned off, as someone else said, that it has dry brakes. I'd much rather they have a bath.

Don't know the TYMs, haven't seen anyone around here selling them.

So far, my brother is happy with his recent purchase of a smaller Mahindra.

John