Silver Member
    Tractor
    MF 1010

Default Pricing on a couple of used models

Hi guys, some quick price checks on a couple of used models I'm looking at online,

87 Massey-Ferguson 1010, 600 hrs, 2WD w/ 54" belly mower
    listed $3200

02 Kioti LK3054 90 hrs, 4WD
    listed $5800, will include front loader, 5' tiller, plow, rake, & auger (6" & 8"), and a finish mower (listed as needs repair) for an extra $2200

Thanks!

Silver Member
    Tractor
    MF 1010

Default Pricing on a couple of used models

Hi guys, some quick price checks on a couple of used models I'm looking at online,

87 Massey-Ferguson 1010, 600 hrs, 2WD w/ 54" belly mower
    listed $3200

02 Kioti LK3054 90 hrs, 4WD
    listed $5800, will include front loader, 5' tiller, plow, rake, & auger (6" & 8"), and a finish mower (listed as needs repair) for an extra $2200

Thanks!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Default Re: Pricing on a couple of used models

I saw that 3054 on the web. I was just a little leary. That seems way cheap. Some of you Kioti dealers answer this. It had the blue paint and the floor shifter. It is listed as a 2002 model. Does that sound right? If it is and you can get it with a loader it is a steal at $5800.00..

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

I saw that 3054 on the web. I was just a little leary. That seems way cheap. Some of you Kioti dealers answer this. It had the blue paint and the floor shifter. It is listed as a 2002 model. Does that sound right? If it is and you can get it with a loader it is a steal at $5800.00..

Silver Member
    Tractor
    MF 1010

My understanding of the ad, although I could be wrong was none of the attachments are included in the base price, but all are for an extra $2200

Silver Member
    Tractor
    MF 1010

My understanding of the ad, although I could be wrong was none of the attachments are included in the base price, but all are for an extra $2200

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Even if you had to pay 2200 for the loader and implements it would be a steal. All I would recommend is check out the machine thoroughly. Even if it needed work it could still be a good deal as long as you can do the work yourself. Parts for this model are inexpensive and the tractors are easy to work on. I know, I bought a 95 model that had been abused and rebuilt the engine myself. The only thing I would have done differently is asked for a bigger price consession if I had known I was going to have to go thru the entire engine. My bad.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Even if you had to pay 2200 for the loader and implements it would be a steal. All I would recommend is check out the machine thoroughly. Even if it needed work it could still be a good deal as long as you can do the work yourself. Parts for this model are inexpensive and the tractors are easy to work on. I know, I bought a 95 model that had been abused and rebuilt the engine myself. The only thing I would have done differently is asked for a bigger price consession if I had known I was going to have to go thru the entire engine. My bad.