Pricing on a couple of used models

/ Pricing on a couple of used models #1  

bloody_peasant

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1010
Hi guys, some quick price checks on a couple of used models I'm looking at online,

87 Massey-Ferguson 1010, 600 hrs, 2WD w/ 54" belly mower
listed $3200

02 Kioti LK3054 90 hrs, 4WD
listed $5800, will include front loader, 5' tiller, plow, rake, & auger (6" & 8"), and a finish mower (listed as needs repair) for an extra $2200

Thanks!

/ Pricing on a couple of used models
Hi guys, some quick price checks on a couple of used models I'm looking at online,

87 Massey-Ferguson 1010, 600 hrs, 2WD w/ 54" belly mower
listed $3200

02 Kioti LK3054 90 hrs, 4WD
listed $5800, will include front loader, 5' tiller, plow, rake, & auger (6" & 8"), and a finish mower (listed as needs repair) for an extra $2200

Thanks!

/ Pricing on a couple of used models #3  
I saw that 3054 on the web. I was just a little leary. That seems way cheap. Some of you Kioti dealers answer this. It had the blue paint and the floor shifter. It is listed as a 2002 model. Does that sound right? If it is and you can get it with a loader it is a steal at $5800.00..

/ Pricing on a couple of used models #4  
I saw that 3054 on the web. I was just a little leary. That seems way cheap. Some of you Kioti dealers answer this. It had the blue paint and the floor shifter. It is listed as a 2002 model. Does that sound right? If it is and you can get it with a loader it is a steal at $5800.00..

My understanding of the ad, although I could be wrong was none of the attachments are included in the base price, but all are for an extra $2200

My understanding of the ad, although I could be wrong was none of the attachments are included in the base price, but all are for an extra $2200

/ Pricing on a couple of used models #7  
Even if you had to pay 2200 for the loader and implements it would be a steal. All I would recommend is check out the machine thoroughly. Even if it needed work it could still be a good deal as long as you can do the work yourself. Parts for this model are inexpensive and the tractors are easy to work on. I know, I bought a 95 model that had been abused and rebuilt the engine myself. The only thing I would have done differently is asked for a bigger price consession if I had known I was going to have to go thru the entire engine. My bad.

/ Pricing on a couple of used models #8  
Even if you had to pay 2200 for the loader and implements it would be a steal. All I would recommend is check out the machine thoroughly. Even if it needed work it could still be a good deal as long as you can do the work yourself. Parts for this model are inexpensive and the tractors are easy to work on. I know, I bought a 95 model that had been abused and rebuilt the engine myself. The only thing I would have done differently is asked for a bigger price consession if I had known I was going to have to go thru the entire engine. My bad.