new sub tractor

/ new sub tractor #1  

astrosky

Has anyone seen all the tractors on ebay for unbelievable low prices.? Their are several Kubotas from UK, Sweden and Italy that are only 1 - 3 years old, low hours and are selling in the $4000 range. Are they for real, scammers? Most of them are will ing to pay shipping, which I would think would be around 4k.

Am looking for a SCUT for mowing 2 acres, moving gravel (for new driveway and general landscaping. Have been lurking on the site for a few weeks and most of the posts I have seen are good. I just need to get out and actually demo one or two at a dealer. They don't have any issues with newbies that don't know how to operate, do they? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new sub tractor
Has anyone seen all the tractors on ebay for unbelievable low prices.? Their are several Kubotas from UK, Sweden and Italy that are only 1 - 3 years old, low hours and are selling in the $4000 range. Are they for real, scammers? Most of them are will ing to pay shipping, which I would think would be around 4k.

Am looking for a SCUT for mowing 2 acres, moving gravel (for new driveway and general landscaping. Have been lurking on the site for a few weeks and most of the posts I have seen are good. I just need to get out and actually demo one or two at a dealer. They don't have any issues with newbies that don't know how to operate, do they? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new sub tractor #5  
Ads like that, whether on ebay or anywhere else, are scams. Most of the time the photos are stolen from other ads and sometimes they are used over and over by the same scammer. You can do a search on TBN and find numerous posts detailing what to look for in these ads as tip offs to their scamming nature.

The dealers in general do not have any problem with newbies. I think they would have more of a problem with tire kickers that weren't serious about buying (whether its ends up being their product or someone elses). The best thing you can do for you and the dealers is to know what your needs are now and what they might be in the future. Be wary of a dealer that does not seem to be listening to what you need but instead keeps trying to push you to something already on his lot. TBN is full of stories where a salesman gave erroneous or false information. If something does not sound right ask for comments from the other TBN members.

Welcome to the forum.

Jeff

/ new sub tractor #6  
Ads like that, whether on ebay or anywhere else, are scams. Most of the time the photos are stolen from other ads and sometimes they are used over and over by the same scammer. You can do a search on TBN and find numerous posts detailing what to look for in these ads as tip offs to their scamming nature.

The dealers in general do not have any problem with newbies. I think they would have more of a problem with tire kickers that weren't serious about buying (whether its ends up being their product or someone elses). The best thing you can do for you and the dealers is to know what your needs are now and what they might be in the future. Be wary of a dealer that does not seem to be listening to what you need but instead keeps trying to push you to something already on his lot. TBN is full of stories where a salesman gave erroneous or false information. If something does not sound right ask for comments from the other TBN members.

Welcome to the forum.

Jeff