msrp listings

/ msrp listings #1  

bigballer

Platinum Member
PNW - North Central bWashington - The Evergreen St
Tractor
2006 Kubota L3400
I am shopping for a CUT w/FEL but there are so many choices I don't know where to start. My price range is $10-14k and I would be financing and don't have a make preference at this point but have cub/massey/kubota/NH/JD dealers fairly close by. I have seen aldermans site with their kubota pricing matrix but would like to know if there is a comparable site for other makes?

cheers,
bigballer

/ msrp listings
I am shopping for a CUT w/FEL but there are so many choices I don't know where to start. My price range is $10-14k and I would be financing and don't have a make preference at this point but have cub/massey/kubota/NH/JD dealers fairly close by. I have seen aldermans site with their kubota pricing matrix but would like to know if there is a comparable site for other makes?

cheers,
bigballer

/ msrp listings #3  
Try the State of Minnesota site. The lists may not be up to date but will give you a good indication.

MN state msrp site

/ msrp listings #4  
Try the State of Minnesota site. The lists may not be up to date but will give you a good indication.

MN state msrp site

/ msrp listings #5  
The Deere site has a configuration tool which allows you to build a machine online and get the MSRP price.

/ msrp listings #6  
The Deere site has a configuration tool which allows you to build a machine online and get the MSRP price.

/ msrp listings #7  
Rural Living magazine recently had an article comparing all the most common compact tractors. It had the MSRP also for them. Don't know if you could find this online but it was super nice to see them all on one page together. It is probably safe to assume the FEL will add about $3k to the price. It also listed Hp, engine make, lift capacities, trans type, etc.

/ msrp listings #8  
Rural Living magazine recently had an article comparing all the most common compact tractors. It had the MSRP also for them. Don't know if you could find this online but it was super nice to see them all on one page together. It is probably safe to assume the FEL will add about $3k to the price. It also listed Hp, engine make, lift capacities, trans type, etc.

/ msrp listings #9  
I am a JD man but for that price check these guys, they live near me (SE TX) and are supposedly one of the best in the country. http://www.normangeetractor.com/
I hear that they have some of the cheapest deals around maybe you can get a price from theM, and go from there.

/ msrp listings
Thanks for all the replys, the sites and information have been really helpful. Question, on average, how much is the price of tractors going up/down per year? I know this is a general question, but let's take Kubota for example and assume I am looking at the same model tractor this year as I would next (again same tractor, without major feature changes). Will I more next year, the same, or less?

cheers,
bigballer