mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ?

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #1  

fish_wisperer

Banned
Tractor
mahindra 4500 2wd
what kubota would be the best to compare with these two with hydrostat? what kind of price differences could i expect?

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #2  
I'm pretty sure the BX2350 is the closest match to the Mahindra 2015,the local Kubota dealer has it for $11,300 with the FEL.
JL

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #3  
The BX is a subcut, the Mahindra is a cut, big difference. The Mahindra lifts twice as much, weighs a bunch more, uses a conventional cast iron construction, etc. Not good nor bad, but certainly not similar.

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #4  
I think you would be looking at the b7xxx series, such as the B7610 or similar.

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #5  
There really isn't a direct comparable tractor in the Kubota line. You need to get up near 30HP in the B-series to match the weight and lift capacities of the 2015 or the CK20. They target different tasks, both having strong points and drawbacks.

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ?
i would like to hear about the strong points of both, im interested in the kubota because we have a kubota/case dealer less than 5 miles from home, the next closest is 25 miles. the things i want to do with it is a lot of mowing, tilling in concrete hard clay soil, only light fel work because i have a big tractor with fel,run a small shredder, need to be able to transport on a light duty 16 foot trailer no trailer brakes, and light duty farm work like cleaning up a 1 acre cow pin ect and i want it to last 15 or 20 years.

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ?
oh yeah, i know all three are great so price is a big deal, is there much difference?

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( There really isn't a direct comparable tractor in the Kubota line. You need to get up near 30HP in the B-series to match the weight and lift capacities of the 2015 or the CK20. )</font>

Um... not true. The Mahindra 2015 will lift about 600lbs at bucket center. A Kubota BX2350 will do 540lbs, A B7510 will do 660lbs the 30hp B7800 clocks in at almost 900....

I'd say the B7510 is probably the closest match. Its easily found under 13k for a tractor and loader.

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #9  
Neil, perhaps I read the Kubota site wrong? I show the B7510 at about 145lbs less than the 2015, comparing 770lbs at the pins to 915lbs on the Mahindra. Now the 30HP Kubota B7800 does lift 145lbs more at the pins than the 20HP Mahindra, so you are a little ahead on that. Of course if we go to the 28HP Mahindra 2815 we are at 1410lbs at the pins, which is about 40% over your 30HP machine. In general, I think my statement is true. The 15 series Mitsubishi built Mahindras are heavier and lift more than the comparable B series. I've used lift capacity at the pins to be consistent, but you could use either measurement, as long as they are used with both brands. The BX is lighter than the B series and certainly lighter than the 2015 or the Kioti. Some applications call for less weight, so it isn't always a bad thing.

To the original poster, sorry to get off track here.

/ mahindra 2015, kioti ck20 vs ? #10  
I have owned a Kubota B7800 and just recently drove the Mahindra 2015. I don't know much about the B7510 but it does look like a pretty close comparable in terms of HP. But I don't think you can compare the BX series kubota to the Mahindra as Dave said.

I will say that the B7800 with a lot more PTOhp can run larger implements off the PTOs. The Mahindra weighs more which may be a little less attractive for your small trailer. I loved my B7800 but did not like using a RFM with it. It did an incredible amount of work and is one of the most versatile machines on the market because of it's light weight and large motor, it will handle a 5' tiller but light enought to mow with. I kinda wish now I had kept it an bought a MMM for it.

I do like the Mahindras a lot and they look more heavily built than the Kubotas. Their customer satisfaction is great.

Might not have helped but my point... you won't go wrong with either tractor for what your wanting to do. As far as price... I think the Kubota B7800 is a little more but when you factor in resale, dealer location etc. it may be worth it. Make sure you get HST.