Yanmar VS Jinma

/ Yanmar VS Jinma #11  
Look at the Chinese tractor area and see how many of those brand new Jinmas have problems. However if you buy a Yanmar from a dealer that doesn't know what he is talking about, you may be in for problems down the road. I don't think your dealer knows what he is talking about. Why? Yanmar never made the YM3000 with 4 wheel drive. Could it possibly be a YM3110?

/ Yanmar VS Jinma
Hi Brent,
Thanks for the reply. You are right. I just found out tonight that it is a YM3110----36HP with loader, scraper and bush hog. What would you estimate this package is worth???
Geo

/ Yanmar VS Jinma #13  
Personal experience here. Purchased a YM 1700 from Corriher Implement in 92. At that time they dealt with grade A units from Japan. When I purchased it she had 667 hours. Basically was painted, decaled, and fully serviced. Now, 14 years later, she has 1250 hours. As far as repairs...zilch...nada...none...zero... I did replace 2 front tires because they wore out several years ago and replaced the seat because it was rather small for my big butt. If you get a good grade A Yanmar from a reputable dealer like those mentioned here, you'll never wear her out. They are very dependable.