Metal Body

/ Metal Body #1  

redgeep87

I'm looking to buy a compact tractor 30-40hp, 4wd, loader, etc. but all I can find are models with plastic fenders and hood. A coworker bought a New Holland and within 3 months the hood was cracked. Does anyone know of a new tractor with a metal body.

/ Metal Body #2  
If I'm wrong someone correct me please. I believe the New Holland TC30 is an all metal body tractor.

/ Metal Body #3  
The TC-30 is all metal and comes in manual and hydro. All the Kubota B and L series are metal. The Massey Ferguson 1531 should be metal because the 1528 is and they are the same frame. The John Deere 790 is metal but only comes in manual.

I was at the NH dealer last month while shopping and he told me he had a customer that broke his hood the first week. Pricey to replace.

Mike

/ Metal Body #4  
The Deere 790 and 990 are all metal too.

/ Metal Body #5  
Sounds like the Kubota L3400 HST would bit your requirements perfectly. I love mine. Moved 15 truckloads of dirt today and she didn't complain once.

/ Metal Body #6  
Massey Ferguson compacts still use metal bodies, and I assume Challenger & AGCO do the same.

/ Metal Body #7  
Why you want sheet metal??? That's whimpy :eek:

Get a Power Trac. Plate steel, baby!!! :D

/ Metal Body #8  
I was leery about the plastic on my JD, ****, my Cub GT is metal. But now I have become comfortable with it. The plastic seems very tough, and rust is a non-issue.