Sounds like a good deal or is it?

/ Sounds like a good deal or is it? #3  
I wouldn't quite call it a steal... but also not a rip off if it is straight and a good runner.

Soundguy

/ Sounds like a good deal or is it?
   / Sounds like a good deal or is it?
Soundguy said:
I wouldn't quite call it a steal... but also not a rip off if it is straight and a good runner.

Soundguy
It sure sounds better than the MTD Huskie with a 54'' Mower deck over at Tractor Supply for $2100 & the Huskie don't have Front and rear Power Takes Offs , 4 wheel drive and hydraulic lift like the Bolens does.
The Bolens also comes with a Tiller and front and rear blades but the Hiskie don't.

/ Sounds like a good deal or is it? #6  
LBrown59 said:
It sure sounds better than the MTD Huskie with a 54'' Mower deck over at Tractor Supply for $2100 & the Huskie don't have Front and rear Power Takes Offs , 4 wheel drive and hydraulic lift like the Bolens does.
The Bolens also comes with a Tiller and front and rear blades but the Hiskie don't.

It's impossible to make a comparison between a lawnmower and a tractor... I'd take an 11hp diesel tractor over a 25hp gas lawnmower any day of the week...

2800$ can buy you alot of used tractor... Regionaly, that may be a good deal. Around here. you can score that tractor in the 1900$ range.. and add a few hundred for the implements... That's whay i said not a steal.. nor a ripoff.

4xxx$ for that tractor would be a ripoff around here...

Soundguy