ATI Quick Attach Blank

/ ATI Quick Attach Blank #1  

Casco1

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L series
I've decided to weld up a setup to move my trailers around as well as a medium duty boompole. I called my dealer to see if he stocked blanks, I'd heard they sell for about $100. He quoted me $225. Has anyone else bought one ? Which price is correct ?

/ ATI Quick Attach Blank #2  
List price is $200 on the hitch with includes one step of pin bushings. Each set of pin bushings after that is $18.

/ ATI Quick Attach Blank
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I have the QA already on my loader. I swap my bucket with the fork setup depending on the job. What I want is a blank that I can customize and use for moving my trailers around.

/ ATI Quick Attach Blank #4  
Hey Guy....

I would check eBay for your QA plate. I did a quick search using 'skid steer plate' and found a dozen of them starting around $70. The loader on my CC is QA, but I have not had the need to buy a blank plate yet.

Do you have a move in date for your new place?

//bruce

/ ATI Quick Attach Blank #5  
Casco, I think I have your answer. I see you have a welder, you will need a chopsaw and a source of steel. I made my own from 3/8 plate I had it sheared and welded it up, I am more than pleased with my results. I have made some attachments and more to come. Take a look at my gallery and have some ideas and happy welding.
And make sure you look at page 2 of my album.
Jim