Nortrac tractors

/ Nortrac tractors #1  

Mystique1

Anyone out there have any info/experience about Nortrac tractors? Where are they manufactured and what is the reliability?

/ Nortrac tractors #2  
Northern Tool has them. As far as reliability I can't say much other than a business aquaintance has one and says you have to be somewhat mechanically inclined. Nothing major just little things here and there that go wrong with it. The problem is you want to get a task done and you get half way through it and it breaks down. Keep in mind this is coming from a business aquaintance.

murph

/ Nortrac tractors #3  
As far as I know they are renamed Chinese Jinma tractors. From what I've heard, like Murph said, if you don't like working on them some... they might not be the tractor for you.

/ Nortrac tractors #4  
Mystique1 said:
Anyone out there have any info/experience about Nortrac tractors? Where are they manufactured and what is the reliability?

They are Jinma's mfd in China. They are not for everyone. They are good tractors if they have been properly serviced prior to use.

There are a lot of places to get parts for them in the USA.

The Nortrac is a relabed Jinma.

Here is my 2 cents,

http://ranchhandsupply.com/home/learnaboutachinesetractor.html

Ronald
Ranch Hand Supply

/ Nortrac tractors #5  
I think the same tractor is also marketed under the Farm Pro label, and many others.