Brand Loyalty

/ Brand Loyalty #11  
Greetings to Wart race from Evans-tucky! :D I'm very brand loyal. I've been loyal to each brand I've bought right up until the point I've bought another brand. ;) Hmm, I suppose that wouldn't make me very brand loyal, huh?! :)

P.S. I think that chick dumping the load in her FEL on the Mahindra tractor in the above ad is pretty hot. Is she a salesperson somewhere?

/ Brand Loyalty #12  
Not much brand loyalty here. I have Green, Blue, Red and Orange (AC) tractors. Except for the Green, they are all quite old. Country loyalty is another story however and I have a lot of that. I look for as much US content as I can get in a tractor, that means the new ones are Green. I am willing to fork over a little extra cash to keep Americans employed. The only thing worse than a foreign tractor is an American one with a foreign name. To me that is close to treason. The day may come when there are no more American trators but luckily we aint there yet.

/ Brand Loyalty #13  
Schism,

To the best of my knowledge, Kubota does not use any Yanmar engines in their tractors. They are fierce competitors in Japan. It would be like Ford putting a GM engine in one of their vehicles. Kubota is one of the world's largest engine manufacturers. One of Kubota's strong selling points is they make the entire tractor and sell it only under their brand name.

OrangeGuy

/ Brand Loyalty #14  
I will say (John Deere) that to my knowledge (John Deere) there is very little bias (John Deere) in most of the posts. While I do realize we have to (John Deere) be careful about being brand loyal in the general forums, most of the posters (John Deere) have proven to be most (John Deere) sensitive about these issues. Truth is (John Deere) many companies make good machines, and to (John Deere) promote one brand as being notably good (John Deere) would not be fair or realistic. Perhaps we comment most (John Deere) about the brand with which we have the most experience (John Deere) and sometimes that could be construed as favoritism. I for one would never do such a thing.

John (Deere) M.

/ Brand Loyalty #15  
Yanmar does not make engines for Kubota. I have seen them show up in places I didn't expect though like in a Deutz-Allis and a Bobcat.

/ Brand Loyalty #16  
Doesn't matter a bit to me if it's orange, red, green, yellow, or any other color as long as the one that's in my pole barn is painted blue. :D

In all seriousness if any machine can do the job at hand then I'm all for it, I'm colored-blind otherwise.

TBN kinda reminds me of a Nascar race. It wouldn't be racing if there wasn't a bit of rubbing going on all the while, and as long as it's healthy and friendly, "so be it".

/ Brand Loyalty #17  
For some reason,I have a strange desire to visit my local (John Deere) dealer,and I dont know why.

/ Brand Loyalty #18  
I'll admit to being a brand-loyal type person. When I find something that works and makes me happy, I stick to it unless there's a reason to switch.

It's a good thing most people are brand loyal. Without brand loyality, there would be less incentive for a manufacturer to keep you happy as a customer in the long term, since you'd switch to another brand at the drop of a hat. Brand loyality is what forms a relationship with a dealer. It's what keeps good dealers alive.

Loyality is something I value in others and myself, even for brands.

BLIND, brand loyality, I believe, is what you're really talking about in this thread; a sort of evangilistic brand loyality that serves only to irritate the reader and make them antagonistic toward the brand.

I think you will also find that brand dis-loyality is stronger than brand loyality. Give me a crappy product and I'm likely to never buy from that company again, ever.

Cliff

/ Brand Loyalty #19  
Edsel Diesel said:
For some reason,I have a strange desire to visit my local (John Deere) dealer,and I dont know why.
REPAIRS??? :confused: :D :) :D hahaha...just busting on you a little for your first post. Actually, I visit the local JD and Kubota dealers all the time. Not too many other brand dealers around these parts.
Like PineRidge said above...
TBN kinda reminds me of a Nascar race. It wouldn't be racing if there wasn't a bit of rubbing going on all the while, and as long as it's healthy and friendly, "so be it".

/ Brand Loyalty #20  
I'm not specifically brand loyal but since my daddy sold Allis Chamlers for over 30 years I would feel real funny if I purchased a green tractor...Nothing personal against Deere but you know how it is...LOL