MF 1552 VS. New Holland TN60

/ MF 1552 VS. New Holland TN60 #1  

2manyhorses

Looking at these two and serious about buying in the next week. Any comments (positive or negative) based on experiences with them? Will be getting the 4wd and FEL for use on the farm for bushhogging, etc.
Also trading in a MF 1180 with new bucket and clutch, 2519 hours...any idea of the value or where to find such info?
Thanks,
Joan
BTW-I'm new here:D

/ MF 1552 VS. New Holland TN60 #2  
Joan-I "progressed" from a Kubota 7200 to a Kubota 9200, to a Ford 1520, to a TC29D, to a New Holland TC33D and now have a TN60A, just purchased 1 month ago. I finally got this big to handle round bales 1200-1800# and this is THE tractor to do it. No problems in the month I've had it, does round bales without any problems and other chores around my small horse acreage without issues. I only have about 15 hours so far, and I'm only a bit apprehensive about FEL work in smaller spaces. I have an excellent dealer within 30miles, and got $5000 more on the trade than I paid for the TC33D 5 years ago!! I can't give you any advise about the other tractor. I have found that I tended to underestimate my needs as far as size and work capacity in the past, but each tractor did well during the time I had it until I "out grew" it. Regards-Bill