which brand has the thickest sheet metal?

/ which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #11  
rback33 said:
Demonstration Pic? :D
Here's one. Check out the backrests on the fenders!:D

Attachments

• india3.jpg
    india3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 196
   / which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #12  
Iowachild said:
How about an India tractor truck combination? The HTM tractor developed in India has 65 km/h top speed. This makes it possible for the farmer to transport goods for longer distances on a trailer.:)

Mike,

You should enter that Indien tractor truck into the ugly tractor
thread, it might give the Tractorcar some competition

/ which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #13  
DavesTractor said:
Hard drive crashed and I lost my India picutres, but rest assured that you seldom see a tractor on the road there without passengers on the fenders. Generally they pull trailers and have a few more poeple on top the load.

I'll have to see if I can find pics from my wifes trip overseas last year. She went to japan, india, china, tibet, thialand.. and a couple other places i can't remember. She took over 700 pictures. A few were tractors, hauling carts, down busy roads in cities. 2-3 people on the tractor, and apile of people int he cart.. setting on what looke dlike brick, or concrete block.. etc.

Other pics of smaller tractors that articulated, hauling carts with grain.. etc..

Soundguy

/ which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #14  
Soundguy said:
I'll have to see if I can find pics from my wifes trip overseas last year. She went to japan, india, china, tibet, thialand.. and a couple other places i can't remember. ....Soundguy

So, that explains why you are allowed to have so many tractors and get so much seat time. You send Mrs Soundguy off to see the world. Fair trade I guess.:D

/ which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #15  
Er.. it wasn't really a choice i enjoyed.. but.. she, apparently really really wanted to go, and had a great time... Besides the huge bill, I didn't mind too much.. except for the huge bill (GRIN) and no Mrs. Soundguy for almost a month...

I told her that if she was going to be gone any longer i might have to hire some dancing girls... to which she replied: " make sure they clean the house before they leave"... i didn't have a good comeback for that one....

Soundguy

/ which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #16  
Soundguy said:
I told her that if she was going to be gone any longer i might have to hire some dancing girls... to which she replied: " make sure they clean the house before they leave"... i didn't have a good comeback for that one....

Soundguy

I believe I'd have taken that one at face value and not worried about a comeback......until the Mrs decided to comeback...home. ;)

And then contacted a good attorney-----------!

/ which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #17  
Since I'm already on my 2nd wife.. I decided not to press my luck. 1st time around I was young, didn't make a good choice of a mate, but got lucky and got out of it after a couple years with not much lost... However.. this time around I made a good choice.. and deffinately don't want to intentionally muck it up...

Soundguy

/ which brand has the thickest sheet metal? #18  
You are definitely on the right track by not "mucking it up". I took me a while longer to learn. LOL... When I was younger, getting married was just like buying a stranger a house.:confused: I did that 2 times!!! So I'm with you on not stirring the pot anymore. Now I'm married to a great gal that has her own house. ;)