What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor?

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #31  
Also, click on my little animated tractor icon in my signature at the bottom of this post. It is a link to my website about my PT425. Then click the videos link and watch. They are grainey, but you will get the idea of what the little machines can do. Just think what the larger models can accomplish. :D

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #32  
This is easy! 35 horse, hydro, VM Detroit diesel, 4x4 constant with 2WD option, loader is QA. Option on a cab, and 3 point to also go on the front so you can run a snow blower and a sand broad caster (for example), the operators station spins around to face the rear 3 point/PTO,,,, any normal feed/farm or tractor store implement in the category one size class is going to work. I'm located in the NW, but have guys that can drop one off for you to check out pretty much nation wide... Oh, these also have 4 year parts and labor warranty,, which also include covering the cost getting it to and from the shop.

Attachments

• ACA pix 010.jpg
    ACA pix 010.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 474
  • ACA pix 008.jpg
    ACA pix 008.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 557
  • Carraro%20Loader%20Pics%20025.jpg
    Carraro%20Loader%20Pics%20025.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 510
   / What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #33  
Had to Google search "Antonio Carraro" because of that last post. I can honestly say that I had never heard of them and now I have to see them in action. Some great you tube videos of them. I have a dealer about 45 mins from me that I requested information from and maybe even a demo will happen. Antonio Carraro have many tractor models and they look like impressive machines. Seems as they do a lot of hillside work in vineyards.

Tractors antonio carraro

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor?
Wow. Very old thread. I loved the Antonio but my wallet kept me far away. Ended up with a power Trac 1850 and love the machine.

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #35  
I have a MF CG 1750 (SCUT) ... Just put a set of Bro-tek 3 inch spacers on it and I am amazed at the difference in what the stability seems to be with the extra 6 inches of width made... Went for 53 to 59 inches outside of tire to outside of tire...

Dale

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #36  
I like the stance of the Mahindra 3650. If you look at the stats it is a lot wider than other tractors. A TYM T494 is 63.8 with 48HP is 63.8 vs the Mahindra 3650 at 75 inches. Of course I don't know if I would trust a Mahindra and they are not as cheap on price as people make them out to be.

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #37  
There was a pasquali option in the 1980's

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #38  
2nd on the orchard tractors. they sit lower to the ground and wider.

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #39  
The Bobcat Toolcat 5610 runs on what look like skid steer wheels - very low. They have a front end hydraulic bush hog variation and has an optional 3 point PTO. Looks like 4 wheel steering too. At 61 HP prices it is a bit steep for me. I wish they had a 35HP version for a small lot (7 acre) owner. If I was a contractor I would be looking at that. Of course, if you can afford this you can afford a 60 HP farm tractor that will have much wider wheels. Or the 5600 if you use their front end mower and don't need the PTO.

/ What is the lowest CG / Widest Stance Tractor? #40  
Out of all the tractors I have checked out this one
is my favorite tractor
and that's why I ordered one!

willy