It's all Mine Finally!!!

/ It's all Mine Finally!!! #11  
I'm getting there brother. 2 years left.....

/ It's all Mine Finally!!! #12  
Hey, what a timely thread. I also just made the last of 60 payments on my Kubota 2910. Feels good. I can relate to what N80 said. Word of warning, I already bought a IH Cub Cadet garden tractor to play with. Of course it was only $100, but the motor needs rebuilt or you could replace it with a Honda kit and that's only $1300 . . . etc. Not good. Not good at all.

/ It's all Mine Finally!!! #13  
AndyMA said:
Just made the last of 60 payments on my TN75D. Sure feels good to own it free and clear.

Andy
Congrats Andy! Isn't it a great feeling!! I mean, I think it would be a great feeling.......isn't it......hmmm..... I guess I cannot really relate to this thread. Oh well, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

/ It's all Mine Finally!!! #14  
Speaking of being at the end of payments... I will be making my november land payment on my pasture, and then my december payment, plus a small amount extra.. then the pasture is mine.. Can't wait to get out from under that burden..

Soundguy

/ It's all Mine Finally!!! #15  
AndyMA said:
Just made the last of 60 payments on my TN75D. Sure feels good to own it free and clear.

Andy

Still have 17 payments to go on my new 2005 Kubota B7510HST/LA302 FEL. Since the deal was 0% for 36 months, I'm not complaining.

In December the property tax man gets first bite out of my cash flow. So I'll have to delay purchase of hay farming implements for my newly acquired (last July) MF-135 diesel. But I enjoy shopping around for used stuff for the tractors. You never can tell when something really neat will turn up.

Currently looking for a small ripper, a drag disk and some type of seeding equipment for oats or rye. In the future need a sickle mower or swather, a side delivery rake and a baler (square type).

Lotsa stuff on eBay. Plenty of stuff for sale around here, but the implements tend to be sized for larger ag tractors (70hp+). Who knows, maybe one of those is in my future. A JD 3020 would be nice.