Look what I missed out on

/ Look what I missed out on #11  
   / Look what I missed out on #12  
Is that even a Farmall? It looks like a Ford to me.

Lookit what I started with the old tractors!:D

/ Look what I missed out on #13  
Evening Timber.
Think most of us have been in your shoes at one time or another...I let beauty of 1947 Farmall Cub slip thru my fingers :(...but that's kinda fun of it seeking and dealing w/yesterdays iron.

/ Look what I missed out on #14  
Farmwithjunk:

I've used the 19 y.o. female ploy in the past with mixed results. My wife feels that I am not romantic and too lazy to be much of threat. To me STD means Safe Tractor Disease :D! Jay

/ Look what I missed out on #15  
jbrumberg said:
Farmwithjunk:

I've used the 19 y.o. female ploy in the past with mixed results. My wife feels that I am not romantic and too lazy to be much of threat. To me STD means Safe Tractor Disease :D! Jay

After this many years of marriage, I've learn one or two things. One of the things that seems to be at the top of the list sometimes is, TAKE YOUR VICTORIES ANY WAY YOU FIND THEM. My wife happened to witness a 19 receptionist at work who had a bit of a crush on me (GRANDfather syndrome????) She doesn't realize women under 25, for the most part, find me invisable. Why crush the womans image of me?

/ Look what I missed out on #16  
Farmwithjunk said:
I always love those "It ran until it quit running" adds.
It was brand new until it got old.

Nearly everything on Ebay is now

"Shows light normal use with a couple scuffs."

"Gently Used by a nonsmoking family."

/ Look what I missed out on
roxynoodle said:
Lookit what I started with the old tractors!:D

See Audrey and you thought we were going to pick on you and your old Farmall LOL seems we all want one too