Delivery tomorrow - Dying today!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today!
Dmace said:
http://www.photobucket.comBTW Jim, great looking tractor you got there. Can't wait to see the dirty pictures.:D

I cracked up reading that last line... Remember my post a while back, where my wife and I took our daughter on a college visit? They went to the store, and I stayed behind with my laptop, reading TBN. When they got back, my wife looked at me suspisciously and asked "What are you doing?" I sheepishly replied "Looking at **** on the Internet..." She immediately got an exasperated look on her face and said "What? You're looking at that darn tractor site AGAIN?" Ever since, she's called it my tractor **** site.

Seriously, we got a bunch of rain on Sunday, and the grass here at the house is so dead that I was tearing up the sod pretty bad. She ordered me off the tractor until the weekend, when we take it up to the "ranch" property. Can't wait for that! I've managed to wheedle about 2 hours of seat time (even took the garbage to the curb with it), but can't do anything real productive until Saturday. But look out then, boys!

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #42  
That's an awesome looking machine you have. Enjoy and congrats!:cool:

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #43  
Very nice package. Congrats.

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #44  
JimParker said:
She immediately got an exasperated look on her face and said "What? You're looking at that darn tractor site AGAIN?" Ever since, she's called it my tractor **** site.

That's the same thing I hear at my house. From the kitchen..."Are you looking at tractor **** again?"

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #45  
LarryD said:
That's the same thing I hear at my house. From the kitchen..."Are you looking at tractor **** again?"
So I guess the fact I hear "You're on that D*** Tractor site again aren't you?" is not all that unusual.:rolleyes:

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #46  
LarryD said:

Same here.
Bob

/ Delivery tomorrow - Dying today! #47  
Jim, nice tractor. And I am also addicted to tractor **** ;) :)