Still no decision, now a 4 way tie

/ Still no decision, now a 4 way tie
LOL! Hey - things aren't going -that- quickly! Financing should come in this week... And I can't pick up the 3930 until that farmer's new tractor arrives. That should be about 3 weeks. But maybe I'll find another, better tractor in the meantime! There's this M4900 I'm supposed to go see... I would have done so today but my car died (grr!).

/ Still no decision, now a 4 way tie #22  
Charlesw,

The 3930 Ford tractor is a great machine. By the time it was made, all of the bugs were worked out. I wouldn't be a bit afraid of it. Even if it does have an issue, parts are plentiful, reasonably priced and easy to replace yourself.

Your making it harder than it needs to be! Just buy the Ford, then the 4400 for a spare! Ok, just kidding on the spare! {wink}

jb

john_bud said:
Just buy the Ford, then the 4400 for a spare!

Ha! Ha ha! Putting a deposit on the 3930 this week - after I go check out a few other tractors, of course!

/ Still no decision, now a 4 way tie #24  
charlesw said:
Ha! Ha ha! Putting a deposit on the 3930 this week - after I go check out a few other tractors, of course!
I think the 3930 is a great choice. Good luck and enjoy.

Well... I don't know! Now I'm thinking that it would be nice to have a landscape rake, too... Hmm... What other implements should I get, while I'm at it???

/ Still no decision, now a 4 way tie #26  
The 3930...sweet! You will really like that tractor for the work that you need to do.

But, hey, the questions still exist! New 2 bottom plow or used 3 bottom plow... Ha!

But, yes... This particular tractor is very nice!

/ Still no decision, now a 4 way tie #28  
charlesw said:
But, hey, the questions still exist! New 2 bottom plow or used 3 bottom plow... Ha!

But, yes... This particular tractor is very nice!

The ford has the power to pull the 3 bottom, why make 50% more passes if you don't have to?

jb