Price Check Tractor price

/ Tractor price #1  

Mac624

Silver Member
as there are a lot of brands I never heard of and which I never have seen. I want to ask, what´s the price of a tractor, compact or Utility in the states?
Especially the Mahindra, Montana, Farmtrac/Long and UTB.

traktorpool.de - Landtechnik online

onliest on which is for sale in Germany, made by Universal, but not listed on their website.

traktorpool.de - Landtechnik online

Have seen any of the Tym.

Europard Foton: Only this one:

Bilder Europard bei der Arbeit

and Jinma for sale here, too

***WWW.JINMA-TRAKTOR.DE***

/ Tractor price #2  
Mac: What part of Texas are you from??? BobG in VA

/ Tractor price #3  
BobG_in_VA said:
Mac: What part of Texas are you from??? BobG in VA
Something tells me he ain't from Texas.

/ Tractor price
dgl, You´re right, I´m not from TX, I´m German. That´s the reason, why I want to know the prices overthere.

My thought is, that the chinese tractors are overpriced in Germany. An old Kubota 7000, yes I know it´s japanese, is offered here for around 3000 bucks.

The Montana isn´t sold and even not known, here. The Long the same.

In Germany the 15 (Yes 15)-40 hp range is hard to get used and I have thought about buying some Mahindras(the old IH design) maybe chinese tractors for selling them in Germany.

I talked with a friend in TX a long time ago, who told me, that ride on mowers or lawntractors go for around 900 $, new!!! **** in Germany You buy only Junk for that price.

So I need some input for my decision what to do. Even I want to know he reason.

You must know, that the guys in Germany didn´t have that much acres then You have in the States or in CDN.

Here we have high prices for heating oil and heating gas and a lot of people had decide to taking wood from the forests. Prices for used chainsaws are high and a lot of chinese saws are offered and sold here,too.

But the guys also need hauling equipment and a tractor would fill their needs.

Oh...and about this Mac 624 thing: It´s the Tractor we own, a german made McCormick/International 624 from 1971, which our Junior (17 years) is doing the hauling jobs with.

And if You check out this:
Bernhards Pictures

It´s a german built Eicher, which was repainted by a friend of mine in 2005. We sold it and now I could bite my A@@ by doing so!!!

/ Tractor price #5  
Mac624 said:
dgl, You´re right, I´m not from TX, I´m German. That´s the reason, why I want to know the prices overthere.
!

I was pretty sure you were in Europe somewhere..Call the Texas comment an icebreaker....I note that you have posted before, but Welcome anyway! The Mahindra built Internationals are really good tractors. Southwest Asia is literally full of them, along with the newer Mahindra models based on that International design. Pricing, especially with trade deficits/surpluses is hard to figure at best. Tractor pricing, especially used tractors here in the USA is pretty much a matter of where you live. Here in the Mid Atlantic, used tractor prices can be as much as $1500-2000 higher for the same model/year that may be selling in the Mid West (Iowa for instance). Our Northeast seems to cost more due to transportation as most importers seem to be in the Southern or Western sections of the US (my assumption). If you find a decent tractor over there let us know what the ask price is and I'm sure we can come up with what it might be worth over here (if that's what your asking). Bobg in VA

/ Tractor price
Hi Bob

I have only prices from very small ones, with not gimmicks on them, maybe comparable to the old Kubota 6000-7000.
or this one:
::::Jiangsu Jiangdong Group Imp & Exp Co., Ltd:::: around 1800$ fob chinese port.
This one:
ʯ¼ÒׯÊдóµÀԴóÒ×ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾

is around 800 $ fob, without electrical starter.

By figure out the prices, yes they are basic tractors, I think that some people are making very big bucks by selling them.

Yes, I know, you have to pay transportationcosts eventually to make them fit some environmentrules. On the other side, how much % can you earn, if you buy the tractor for the 1800?? 100%, 200???

Reason of my question also is, that in Germany is told that chainsaws are more then 120$ cheaper then here, about the lawntractor I have written before.

I have bought some chinese chainsaws

ʯ¼ÒׯÊдóµÀԴóÒ×ÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾

ok, airfright for 3 pcs. killed the profit, but if I would have ordered a container, I think I could sell tem here with 50% profit easily.

/ Tractor price #7  
Mac624,

Try this post down in the Chinese board. The dealers there would be the ones with the answers. Also chase some of the links when you Google the Chinese brands. Most dealers poszt pricing for them.