Tractor
    JD 2720

Default on-line tractor values

I have been looking on-line for a web site that will estimate the selling price for tractors in different regions of the country. Every web site I have found so far wants to sell a book. I don't want to buy a book because it will be out dated in a few months. Can anyone help?

Tractor
    Getting old. Sold the ranch. Sold the tractors. Moved back to the city.

Default Re: on-line tractor values

Quote Originally Posted by bigtiller
    I have been looking on-line for a web site that will estimate the selling price for tractors in different regions of the country. Every web site I have found so far wants to sell a book. I don't want to buy a book because it will be out dated in a few months. Can anyone help?
    Check

Used Tractors at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Caterpillar.

for asking prices of all kinds of tractors around the U.S.

I watch eBay for tractor selling prices. Use the eBay search features to set up searches on your favorite tractor brands.

I also have the latest tractor blue book handy. Only about $16 at amazon.com. Saves a lot of time when I need to know a price quickly.

Tractor
    JD2555 and a few Allis Chalmers

Simple, if I have it, your not paying enough, and if you have it, your asking way too much.
    Just kidding, good luck with an accurate one.
    David from jax

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Have a few of this and that...but I bleed green!

I have purchased a few Tractor and Lawn/Garden Blue Books for a couple of years now. They are helpful in finding an "average" retail/trade-in values, they don't have values for attachments like FEL's, BHoes, cutters/etc. don't get me wrong it is still VERY valuable resource. I found them useful in doing an inventory/value for insurance purposes.