Really, it will be here this week...

/ Really, it will be here this week... #11  
Now I can join the list of expectant fathers.......my new JD990 is scheduled for delivery Friday afternoon!!!!!!!

/ Really, it will be here this week...
N80 said:
we all want to see pictures of your new baby

Well... I'll think about it :)

But, seriously, if you've seen one tractor you've seen 'em all! (Ok, maybe not really seriously!)

/ Really, it will be here this week... #13  
charlesw said:
But, seriously, if you've seen one tractor you've seen 'em all!

What!?!? :eek: Are you crazy? How did you become a member here? Hmmmmm, let's see you membership card and the secret handshake. Someone alert the TBN police. This guy is clearly not TBN material. An imposter. A spy. Probably a commie too!

Seen one, seen them all....well, I never......:eek:

:D :D :D

/ Really, it will be here this week... #14  
A 3930 should do quite a bit for you, I've got a Ford 3910 which I believe is the slightly older brother version of the 3930.

/ Really, it will be here this week... #15  
I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of either of those bad boys.

I almost bought a 3010s one time... it also looke dlike a real capable tractor.

soundguy

N80 said:
Probably a commie too!

You must be thinking of my wife - the radio station she listens to is commonly referred to around here as "that pinko station" (well, maybe it was just "commie radio". You get the idea!). Considering that I'm in a VERY left-leaning town, this really says something!

Soundguy said:
I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of either of those bad boys.

Sorry! Can't help you, there! I only have a 3930 - not the 3910!

Yeah, well, and sorry it's a little fuzzy, too. Over the weekend I'll be home enough during the decent parts of the day to get a few good shots in with some of the land I'm going to be working...

This shot is in front of the 'garage' it doesn't fit in. In the background is the greenhouse attached to the carport that it doesn't fit in!

I've got some star connectors (for a dome) and I may just make one up to hold it (like, this weekend!). We'll have to see!

Edit: if that were more in focus you'd see the cat on the 3ph arms. That's part of why I have to keep her inside the house when I'm doing any real work outside! Fearless can be the same thing as dead pretty quickly! Hmm. In that context you might ask why the ROPS is folded down! Well, I was trying to get in the garage, darn it!

Attachments

• DSCF1496 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1496 (Custom).JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 237
   / Really, it will be here this week... #18  
Nice looking lady ( cat too. )

Soundguy

/ Really, it will be here this week... #19  
Yep, good looking machine. You might want to get a flapper for that exhaust stack. One day you'll forget to put that cup up there.

Implements arrived this evening. Which would have been fine except that it was 15F out with 20mph winds (and temp falling). It took 30 minutes, or so, to get the implements from the tractor to the yard. I think I got frostbite! :) My dealer says that he assisted on purpose - so that he wouldn't freeze! Sheesh! No respect!

And, WOW! I mean, WOW!!! A 6' brush hog is considerably more massive than a 5' brush hog! Still wish I'd gotten a 7' or 8', but, hey, the budget is the budget, and all...

Edit: 15F, 20mph winds and snowing. Can't forget the snow!