Really, it will be here this week...

/ Really, it will be here this week... #21  
Nice machine.

What is making it not fit in the garage?

Too tall, too wide, too long?

/ Really, it will be here this week...
Ok, so, picture 07 shows the cutout I made in the header beam to get the muffler in the shed. 09 shows much of the cleared part of the field - maybe 5 acres out of our 40. You're looking at the cleared part (am I stuttering?). Note that there are still larger trees in it (all over) and a lot of small trees (far right). 10 shows the temporary storage solution. Temporary until next summer!

All pix around 200kb.

Attachments

• DSCF1507 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1507 (Custom).JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCF1509 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1509 (Custom).JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF1510 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF1510 (Custom).JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 171
   / Really, it will be here this week... #24  
Don't forget to put the ROPS up when you take it out!

And down when you put it in.

N80 said:
Don't forget to put the ROPS up when you take it out!

It's, of course, unfair that yours is up in your photo! But, well, it's not going to happen, here, until I get a bigger/better place to store it. I've got a few ideas on that, but it will all wait until next summer.

Well, unless I go out skidding logs. Mind you, it's not cold enough to do that, yet! Getting close!

Seriously, for now I'm just using the FEL and the box blade. I don't expect there to be any problems... (Famous last words, of course.)

/ Really, it will be here this week... #26  
Charles,

If you can get some long 2x4's and put them under the blue tarp to give it support that will help a lot. Otherwise, it looks like the first good snow will collapse and rip the tarp. (been there, got the shirt made of old tarp.)

jb

john_bud said:
If you can get some long 2x4's and put them under the blue tarp to give it support that will help a lot. Otherwise, it looks like the first good snow will collapse and rip the tarp. (been there, got the shirt made of old tarp.)

A shirt made of blue plastic tarp? Wow. That must not be very comfy! I kind of like my blue chammy shirt...

As for ripping... Well... Hey! It survived last night! We had gusty winds all night long... Sure, wind isn't snow... Well, I'll think about it! There is a fair amount of extra steel siding and roofing from this expansion project at work... I may be able to obtain it and start work on something a little more permanent. Ha! Weather permitting!