Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Tractor
    JD 7720; Kubota M135GX, NH TS115A; JD 6230; Kubota L5740

Default Re: Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers - Buyer beware!

I know several dealers who will take anything on trade to make a deal. The good machinery they know the history of and feel confident in goes on their lot. Some of the old stuff goes on their lot too if it won't do well at an auction and if it is easy to see the condition. The stuff in between goes to the auction. At our Missouri farm a person from an auction house just got our 2940. The hydraulic pump is leaking like a sieve. Our JD dealer estimated $2500 to fix. We don't use the tractor much anymore - 2wd loader tractor - so off it goes. Buyer beware.
    JD7720; KubotaM135GX; NH TS115A; JD6230; KubotaL5740

Tractor
    Ford

Default Re: Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers - Buyer beware!

I guess if the model was listed, perhaps you should've googled it to find out what transmission it has. If it has optional Hydrostatic or manual then you may not have a case, however if that model only comes in manual then I reckon you've got a case for incorrect advert
    Good luck

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516